Official 2016 Boxing Thread: 11/5/2016 - Vargas/Pacquiao Top Rank PPV.

I never said his upcoming fight is justified. I already stated last page that turning down Pacquiao fight was stupid!

He should've taken that fight that very second!

I almost forgot about Jermall Charlo vs Julian Williams. If we get to see the fight this year I cannot care less about what Cherry Garcia is up to.

Steve Kim ‏@steveucnlive  31m31 minutes ago
Sooo, Jose Pedraza's father/manager(Luis Espada) has a countdown on his Facebook page of when they are free agents(444 days now) #wepa
laugh.gif

Bernard Hopkins, at an age when he’s earned the right to retire and await the Hall of Fame entry, wants to do it one more time. The whole nine, the training camp, the pressers, the fight night, soak in the adoration and prove yet again that he’s up there at a lofty plateau, as a physical freak of nature the world of sport has never seen the likes of.

Hopkins (55-7-2), a former champion at 160, who defended his title a middleweight record 20 times, will fight his farewell fight against a man young enough to be his son, it looks like.

The most successful alumnus of Graterford Prison, who turns 52 on January 15, will likely fight 27 year old New Yorker Joe Smith (22-1).

They tango on Dec 17, providing last Ts are crossed, with venue TBD, a source told me.
http://nyfights.com/latest-boxing-news/one-time-bernard-hopkins-ultra-vet-meet-joe-smith/

Smith is the club fighter that KO'd Fonfara.

if Anthony Joshua hits Wlad flush on that chin you guys think Wlad will be finished or will he get back up from the canvas?

Back
Top Bottom