Official 2016 Boxing Thread: 11/5/2016 - Vargas/Pacquiao Top Rank PPV.

Salido pull out of the miura fight fakin a injury?
Messed up his back working construction on one of his properties 
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Dude's about as Mexican as it gets. 

Andy Lee is rumored to be the replacement for Jacobs if that fight falls apart.  Hopefully Andy gets a tune up between now and January, he hasn't fought since his loss to BHS. 

Lance Pugmire ‏@latimespugmire  4h4 hours ago
The @WBCBoxing lightweight fight between @mikeygarcia and Dejuan Zlaticanin added to @leosantacruz2  @RealCFrampton Jan. 28 @MGMGrand.
 Lance Pugmire ‏@latimespugmire  1h1 hour ago
Richard Schaefer and Abner Mares return, Jermall Charlo-Julian Williams title fight also set Dec. 10 at Galen Center

Lance Pugmire ‏@latimespugmire  1h1 hour ago
Just told @abnermares @JesusCuellarBOX is the Dec. 10 main event.
Haye is the WBO mando for the Parker-Ruiz winner. 

Last 2 months of the year gots some good fights. [emoji]128526[/emoji]

How do yall see ortiz vs haye if that happens?

Last edited:
I haven't seen none of Jesse Vargas fights but he looks...stiff and slow in that video. Bam bam Rios should have been his opponent.

Tim Bradley beat him soundly but by Bradley's overly brave warrior mentality didn't have enough sense to dance the entire 12th and almost got himself KO'd

Tim Bradley beat him soundly but by Bradley's overly brave warrior mentality didn't have enough sense to dance the entire 12th and almost got himself KO'd

Tim pisses me off so much when he has the skill to box his opponents but decides to brawl.

Still trying to win fans over that late into your career. It ain't gone happen.

Didn't like you before when you "ran" boxed and they don't like you now as a brawler.

Last edited:
Son needs to stop all that before he loses all his marbles.

You'd think he would have learned that after the Provo fight.

Klitschko really gon wait until 2017 to fight joshua smh, I get it if its a money issue but to be worried about a belt when your clearly 2 fights past retirement is laughable

Klitschko will not be remembered as great champ either way

B-Hop looks in great shape in his training videos, but I have some doubts as to whether he's in fighting shape. I don't think this fight is going to end well for B-Hop, Smith is going for the kill when he smells blood.

Last edited:
REALLY? wow that came out of left field... kinda hyped for that fight just to see who wins from the 2 undefeated fighters

Back
Top Bottom