OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Lmfao... Yves, that sh-t was crazy man.
What's the point in mock drafting.

I'm stil hella mad you took Miller. You should have taken Dez. D-ck...
I almost had a perfect 1 - 2.

.5 ppr (same league)
11th pick

QB - Cousins/Tannehill
RB - David Johnson/A Foster/M Gordon
WR - A Rob/Landry/M Jones/Funchess/ Diggs/Torrey Smith/Aiken/ Rishard Matthews
TE - Greg Olsen
K - f-ck kickers
D - Texans
you need more RB depth

I know I do... that's what happens when you drink heavily during a draft.

Still a little lit up.

This Tajae Sharpe kid is legit!
Get him while you can

Heard his name awhile ago and he's my cheap sleeper for my auctions. Not sure if I'd invest too heavily in him though. Kendall Wright is still there and Andre might take a few targets away, but he's a guy to stash for sure.

Josh Gordon stock up?

I want him on my team but not sure he's worth a early pick

I thought he was going round 9 in 12 team

From everything that I've heard and read Fleener has been terrible for the Saints so far in both practices and games. All their beat writers say that him and Brees just still aren't on the same page at all. They've said even Josh Hill looks more involved with the offense than him.

Last edited:
Wow I'm just now hearing about the Ben Watson injury. He's a guy I was targeting in all of my drafts, nothing but rave reviews on him coming out of camp. Tough injury to a good guy too. Things like this are exactly why I don't draft until just before the season starts.

How does everyone view trades? If someone has Breezy and big ben, what is an appropriate trade proposal to get Ben?

lets say big ben and breezy owner has Doug Martin, offer Charles Sims and DParker?

is it too much? Not enough? I've heard all kinds of things like QB for QB only way to trade that value |I

Thoughts?

Last edited:
How does everyone view trades? If someone has Breezy and big ben, what is an appropriate trade proposal to get Ben?

lets say big ben and breezy owner has Doug Martin, offer Charles Sims and DParker?

is it too much? Not enough? I've heard all kinds of things like QB for QB only way to trade that value |I

Thoughts?

That's the worst trade offer I've ever heard.

That's the worst trade offer I've ever heard.

The trade was never proposed, the owner says he wants Sims.

My question is more how do we exchange value? if he wants Sims, who else to package with?

Or do most people feel 1 for 1 is the only way to trade? and if so, what caliber players hold Bens value?

Here are two long shots of mine. If you take them with the last two picks in the draft you have nothing to lose if they do not work out. Number one devontae Booker of Denver. This is partially and anti CJ Anderson pic. The kid passed blocks well enough to get more playing time and he has good hands. The second one is a long shot but could be this year's Dion Lewis. Chris Thompson of the skins has great hands and great running ability. Matt Jones is getting off to a slow start and will be very vulnerable to someone else taking his spot. Just a couple long shots to think about

Last edited:
I agree Thompsons got a shot with him catching passes and Jones issues with ball security. Jones is a beast but if he can't hold onto the ball he's done

Last edited:
Thoughts on my 12 team .5 PPR keeper league? Had the 7th pick but Wilson got auto drafted in the 4th round when I lost my connection..My keepers were Freeman in the 5th and Allen in the 2nd. No kickers in our league and I picked up the Chiefs as my defense. Went WR WR WR to start

View media item 2147206

Last edited:
I know people are talking about Melvin Gordon being the breakout player this year, but I just don't see it happening.  That offensive line is soooo bad and injury plagued and Danny Woodhead is a much much better receiver and is still getting the redzone looks..  I don't see it happening with the was he has paid this preseason unless Woodhead gets injured.

Anyone still looking for a league? We are gonna draft tonight if I can fill it up. If not, then it'll be the next earliest day. PM me or join via the link if you want in

Yahoo 10-team PPR

LINK

Just finished drafting for my 10-team, two QB, 0.5 PPR league. Let me know what you guys think:

QB- Carson Palmer

QB- Ryan Fitzpatrick

RB- Devonta Freeman

RB- CJ Anderson

WR- Odell Beckham Jr.

WR- Brandon Marshall

WR- Julian Edelman

TE- Coby Fleener

FLEX- Latavius Murray

D/ST- Panthers

K- Steven Hauschka

Bench:

WR- Jordan Matthews

RB- Frank Gore

WR- Michael Thomas

RB- Darren Sproles

WR- Rishard Matthews

WR- Mike Wallace

TE- Eric Ebron

QB- Jay Cutler

I'm thinking of trying to package Murray/Gore/Matthews/Edelman + Fitzpatrick for an elite QB, or are Palmer and Fitzpatrick serviceable options considering my talent at RB and WR?

Back
Top Bottom