OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Gonna attempt to trade for Gronk. What would be reasonable to offer?

QB - Eli, Bortles
RB - Hill, Ware, Abdullah
WR - Evans, Edleman, Fuller, M. Jones
TE - Miller

Gronk owner's team:

QB - Dak, Winston
RB - Crowell, Forte, Henry, Blount
WR - Moncrief, Dez, Ginn, Wallace
TE - Gronk, Ebron

Last edited:
Thanks but I'm talking about the tool where it ranks the teams in your league & you could write a comment next to their name like this:

MllzFWRtYpnZRXG9U5418Hg8sRiDzArPm4TC2eBAm7lVuREpiTJhyMV0O1qddVDDeDzBXOr4TDnt7UGK7TcqSUZ3Qha4Bo7QzOjc3MDOWWjM6Q7kp_5FeiBv84Hk5WBvjdzZW4CIXq0=w5000-h5000

They mean nothing but it always started a discussion :lol:. Might have to do my own

I made a quick website on Wordpress and did my own. I did draft grades and am doing weekly power rankings and weekly match up previews.

Gonna attempt to trade for Gronk. What would be reasonable to offer?

QB - Bortles
RB - Hill, Ware, Abdullah
WR - Evans, Fuller, M. Jones
TE - Miller

Gronk owner's team:

QB - Dak, Winston
RB - Crowell, Forte, Henry, Blount
WR - Moncrief, Dez, Ginn, Wallace
TE - Gronk, Ebron
Yuck!

No offense, but if I was the guy who owned Gronk's team, there isnt a single combination of players from your team that I would trade Gronk for.  Where is your first round pick?  Evans and Hill are probably your best two guys, and I would absolutely prefer Gronk to those two.

Last edited:
Going after the Jets or the Ravens defenses this week like I suggested yesterday. I own the Chiefs defense so I'm definitely dropping them this week for either of the two.

Also if your only QB is Big Ben, you have to start him but if you have another solid option I'd think about sitting him. He really struggles against the Bengals every year. In all 3 games last year, he was held under 300 yards passing each game with a total of 2 TDs and 4 Interceptions. Just something to think about.

Last edited:
Yuck!

No offense, but if I was the guy who owned Gronk's team, there isnt a single combination of players from your team that I would trade Gronk for.  Where is your first round pick?  Evans and Hill are probably your best two guys, and I would absolutely prefer Gronk to those two.

I forgot i left out Eli & Edleman from the list.

My first rd pick is AB im not giving him up, and the other player I didnt include was Rawls

Last edited:
Also if your only QB is Big Ben, you have to start him but if you have another solid option I'd think about sitting him. He really struggles against the Bengals every year. In all 3 games last year, he was held under 300 yards passing each game with a total of 2 TDs and 4 Interceptions. Just something to think about.
Good points. I have Tyrod Taylor as a backup, I might start him. 

Should I try offloading Cam and Sanders for Gurley while his value is lower? Only option at QB would be Flacco on waivers, by my RBs are Ware, Charles when he comes back, Powell, and Duke Johnson

Should I try offloading Cam and Sanders for Gurley while his value is lower? Only option at QB would be Flacco on waivers, by my RBs are Ware, Charles when he comes back, Powell, and Duke Johnson
No, just wait until someone inevitably gets injured and use your waiver on them.  

No, just wait until someone inevitably gets injured and use your waiver on them.  

Man the backup backups are locked up in this league :lol: top waiver RB is Kadeem Carey

I guess if/when Forte goes down I'll be good with Powell

Last edited:
Man the backup backups are locked up in this league
laugh.gif
top waiver RB is Kadeem Carey

I guess if/when Forte goes down I'll be good with Powell
Yeah but if you trade your QB then you are just creating a 5-10 point hole every week to get Gurley.  Even then I'm still not the high on Gurley given how terrible Case Keenan is.  I mean, their offense made the 49ers defense look like they were one of the best in the league last night.

I've got freeman, Blount, ware, c Michael, forsett at RB and have the #1 waiver wire spot this week
Coleman is available... Should I use it on him?
I don't feel comfortable with any of my RBs for the whole season :lol:

Last edited:
I've got freeman, Blount, ware, c Michael, forsett at RB and have the #1 waiver wire spot this week
I don't feel comfortable with any of my RBs for the whole season
laugh.gif
I like Coleman... So yes...... Plus you can handcuff him to Freeman..... 

I don't feel comfortable with any of my RBs for the whole season
laugh.gif
Who would you have to drop?  Forsett, Michael, and Ware are more than likely to lose their starting spot by year end.  Personally I would try to trade Ware to the Jamaal Charles owner then try to pick up coleman so you have the handcuff.

I think I'm starting Stafford over Luck this weekend someone tell me I'm crazy.
I don't think you are completely crazy.  The broncos allowed the fewest passing yards last year but a couple hundred yards, but the Titans actually were surprising good as well.  I would start Luck just because he came off a big week and I usually like to roll with my studs but I don't think it is a bad move either way.

Who would you have to drop?  Forsett, Michael, and Ware are more than likely to lose their starting spot by year end.  Personally I would try to trade Ware to the Jamaal Charles owner then try to pick up coleman so you have the handcuff.

I'm not sure who id drop honestly... The rest of my bench is bortles, Lockett, Wheaton, tajae sharpe... Ware should give me at least 1 more solid week so I will start him week 2.. Beyond that who knows

I gotta drop somebody to grab a TE to replace Ertz....who should I drop?

Ertz
Eifert
Dion Lewis
James White
Kenneth Dixon
Ivory

View media item 2164333 Thats my team and am being offered Gronk for Leveon (on the bench right now of course). Problems are i want to unload Leveon since i already have AB and i would love to have Gronk but already have D walker who as a tight end is in top 5. Should i make the trade?
actually got a requats of Leveon and edelman for Lamar miller, Alshon Jeffrey and Blount. May go for that instead

Current NT Fantasy Football Standings Standings:
[table][tr][td]NT FFL[/td][/tr][tr][td]TEAM[/td][td]W[/td][td]L[/td][td]T[/td][td]PCT[/td][td]Commish Notes[/td][/tr][tr][td]gil23 taptappull  (@gil23)[/td][td]1[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]1.000[/td][td]  157 Pts to start the season 
sick.gif

sick.gif
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Team YNS  (@nyrican23)[/td][td]1[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]1.000[/td][td]156 Pts  
sick.gif
 That's with Tavon Austin on his squad 
laugh.gif
[/td][/tr][tr][td]October's Very Own  (@AdobeCS4)[/td][td]1[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]1.000[/td][td]The most balanced score sheet in the league.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Twerk it Like Beckham  (@jonwin)[/td][td]1[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]1.000[/td][td]  Carlos Hyde will get hurt, better trade him to me while you still can.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Miller Lite .  (@Jamie Dimon)[/td][td]1[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]1.000[/td][td]  Spencer Ware 
sick.gif
 Enjoy it while you can...[/td][/tr][tr][td]* Raider5[/td][td]1[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]1.000[/td][td]  Brees put my whole team on his back [/td][/tr][tr][td][emoji]128038[/emoji] Eleven [emoji]128038[/emoji]  (@Nickthestick91)[/td][td]0[/td][td]1[/td][td]0[/td][td].000[/td][td]  Great score (129 pts), just caught a bad week to put it up against gil23. Dez 
mean.gif
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Team KIM   (@askim35)[/td][td]0[/td][td]1[/td][td]0[/td][td].000[/td][td]  Great outing, but Tyrod Taylor really hurt your chances. Tough against OVO.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Golden Tate Warriors  (@cubanref)[/td][td]0[/td][td]1[/td][td]0[/td][td].000[/td][td]Keenan Allen 
mean.gif
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Team lulgjuraj  (@Zyzz[/td][td]0[/td][td]1[/td][td]0[/td][td].000[/td][td]Enjoy that L playboi. That Summer Brees hurt ya.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Russell Trillson   (@Drigguh)[/td][td]0[/td][td]1[/td][td]0[/td][td].000[/td][td]  Hope you got that pre-nump, son...[/td][/tr][tr][td]Team Manalo[/td][td]0[/td][td]1[/td][td]0[/td][td].000[/td][td]Raiders D against Brees in the dome?! L.[/td][/tr][/table]

Last edited:
actually got a requats of Leveon and edelman for Lamar miller, Alshon Jeffrey and Blount. May go for that instead
Counter and see if you can get more.  If he is willing to give that much up, you may be able to get a better player other than blount in the deal as well.

Back
Top Bottom