OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can't be true. No link? Hasn't officially given up his scholarship yet

Heard from a USC insider that Shea is expected to play this year. That was part of the deal with him contacting USC (and UCLA.) They're either very confident or certain the NCAA is gonna yield on him sitting.

Heard from a USC insider that Shea is expected to play this year. That was part of the deal with him contacting USC (and UCLA.) They're either very confident or certain the NCAA is gonna yield on him sitting.
Na thats false because its truly not known yet. Mars told them the more players they get to leave and say they were misled the better chance they have to get a ruling in their favor. Hence Shea trying to get guys to leave with him. They may get a ruling where they can but its not known now

Got nothing but love for Cristobal. He made my school (FIU) good after I had to suffer through my freshman and winless sophomore
year with Don Strock. So congrats to him on the job.

Also, you guys didn't know? UM alums aren't allowed to coach anywhere and say anything bad about UM once they get into the coaching world.....
At least according to message boards

Yeah w/e call me irrational but idc he's ***** made
LOL. Smartly exiting a burning building and bettering your career in all ways isn't ***** made. The dude definitely has Miami as his dream job. Being a part of Golden's trash staff was not going to help him do that. Hope he does well at Oregon.

I wouldn’t say big time but he is a good recruiter in the Charlotte area and a good RB coach. Just don’t let him run ST’s

Loved his work with the TM4 punt returns this season :pimp:

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom