OFFICIAL 2021-2022 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
come-on-oh-come-on.gif

Absolutely. Like Jimbo hasn't always been an elite recruiter. :lol:

NIL is a factor without a doubt. But this class is a combination of a lot of stuff... A historically strong Houston batch of kids - of which they won damned near all of them. Really good team last year that showcased what they can do when they have their guys in the system. Stadiums opening back up showcased to this class how special that atmosphere can be for game day - especially given every major OOS kid they landed was at that Bama game.

There's not a better recruiter as an assistant coach anywhere in America than Elijah Robinson. I'd put him up against anyone.
Coley's always been an elite recruiter.
Jimbo's track record is what it is.

It's a culmination of a lot of stuff. Did NIL help? Yeah, probably. But they're not the only ones using it. Every major program that's recruited at a high level recently is pitching and selling their NIL deals/opportunities a hell of a lot louder than A&M has been.

Jimbo's pissed and he's coming.

Just might be with the 1940s Cadillac of an offense attached to his hip.

Here's Jimbo's recruiting here at TAMU:

2018: 17th-251
2019: 4th-284
2020: 6th-289
2021: 8th-287
*****Rule Change*****
2022: 1st- 330, best class in history

If one of those reporters asked about Candie after the NIL question, Jimbo would have dropped his reading glasses and merked them lol. My man was on the edge. Lol

Jimbo was ready to throw hands with a fan back in the day lol. I miss ole Jimbo sometimes.

Last edited:
That Brian Flores lawsuit had Minnesota shook huh (yes, I know Harbaugh could have turned them down.)

1643850314527.jpeg

Add it to the list. Be back in 10.5 months.

Jim crazy like a fox? Doing all this to keep himself and Michigan a top story??? I need to stop following this stupid sport. Haha

Here's Jimbo's recruiting here at TAMU:

2018: 17th-251
2019: 4th-284
2020: 6th-289
2021: 8th-287
*****Rule Change*****
2022: 1st- 330, best class in history
And - again - the rule change isn’t the only variable that changed along the way there.

But sure. You do you.

Was big on Campbell but the more I watched the more I thought "meh"... Still think he is a good coach but I don't know... Fickell, I would be okay with too... I really have no idea, in February, who they go after that would be a "splash"... The best part would be Jim bombing the interview, not getting the job and coming back to AA like "whats the big deal? Lets sign that contract" He is such a different cat
Don’t know if he bombed but he sure is coming back like no big deal… Oh well, just go win games and pay some kids big NIL money.

Who did they hire? The guy that watched Sean McVay call an offense the last couple of years?
the last couple of guys that did that ended up being very good coaches.

I stop thinking the McVay OC's/QB coaches just ride his coattails. They have been excellent despite not calling plays under McVay

Hope the NFL puts the heat on Stephen Ross… He sells the Dolphins… He uses these billions to buy Michigan a National title team… I am due for that type of scenario.

Harbaugh is going to do this every year, right?

Can't believe he was out interviewing on signing day. Did they do most of their work on last signing day?

Harbaugh is going to do this every year, right?

Can't believe he was out interviewing on signing day. Did they do most of their work on last signing day?
Kavante Henry was the only guy on the “board”.

I have no idea what Harbaugh will do tomorrow… Michigan shot callers must feel fine with having him and his antics run the football program… No idea what the other coaches or players think… Loosen the purse strings and sign some Top 3 classes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom