OFFICIAL ADELE Thread = 2012 GRAMMY SWEEP!

anyone know if there's a good quality .mp3 version of "melt my heart to stone" (acoustic version, guitar only).

i see videos all the time, but can't find an mp3 of it.

anyone know if there's a good quality .mp3 version of "melt my heart to stone" (acoustic version, guitar only).

i see videos all the time, but can't find an mp3 of it.

This album is so
pimp.gif

Sad music like this can't sell more instead of what's being played on the radio today. Oh well. She has a loyal fan base.

It seems like every time I listen, I have a new favorite. At the moment it's Take It All.

This album is so
pimp.gif

Sad music like this can't sell more instead of what's being played on the radio today. Oh well. She has a loyal fan base.

It seems like every time I listen, I have a new favorite. At the moment it's Take It All.

I still havent gotten past the '19' Album and 'Rolling In The Deep' 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Is it me or does Cee-Lo's 'Lady Killer' sound like a male version of '19' for lack of better words 
nerd.gif

Either way, Adele is the first big ho I actually want to do...she deserves a good smashing.

I still havent gotten past the '19' Album and 'Rolling In The Deep' 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Is it me or does Cee-Lo's 'Lady Killer' sound like a male version of '19' for lack of better words 
nerd.gif

Either way, Adele is the first big ho I actually want to do...she deserves a good smashing.

As much as I respect Adele as a vocalist, all her songs sound the same. The album is becoming tiresome. Like if some one said said, I've heard Rolling in the deep, Someone like you, what else should I listen too, I'd be like that's it pretty much, everything else is redundant. 
ohwell.gif

As much as I respect Adele as a vocalist, all her songs sound the same. The album is becoming tiresome. Like if some one said said, I've heard Rolling in the deep, Someone like you, what else should I listen too, I'd be like that's it pretty much, everything else is redundant. 
ohwell.gif

[h1][/h1]
Adele, Amy Winehouse and Aloe Blacc Form Supergroup, Truth & Soul
BY ERNEST BAKER, | MAY 9, 2011 | 5:00 PM | PERMALINK

Facebook

Twitter

Rockstar is putting all of their resources behind their next blockbuster, L.A. Noire, which drops on May 17. Along with it, a pair of soundtracks for the video game hit stores that day. Jazz label Verve will release one in conjunction with the 1940s setting, but L.A. Noire: Remixed is also looking to make an impact.

The six-track EP features a remix from DJ Premier (listen below) and Truth & Soul, who we've just learned is a supergroup comprised of Adele, Amy Winehouse and Aloe Blacc. Their contribution to the remixed OST should be sick, but we're looking forward to a full debut record from those three more than anything.

[h1][/h1]
Adele, Amy Winehouse and Aloe Blacc Form Supergroup, Truth & Soul
BY ERNEST BAKER, | MAY 9, 2011 | 5:00 PM | PERMALINK

Facebook

Twitter

Rockstar is putting all of their resources behind their next blockbuster, L.A. Noire, which drops on May 17. Along with it, a pair of soundtracks for the video game hit stores that day. Jazz label Verve will release one in conjunction with the 1940s setting, but L.A. Noire: Remixed is also looking to make an impact.

The six-track EP features a remix from DJ Premier (listen below) and Truth & Soul, who we've just learned is a supergroup comprised of Adele, Amy Winehouse and Aloe Blacc. Their contribution to the remixed OST should be sick, but we're looking forward to a full debut record from those three more than anything.

Back
Top Bottom