OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

I get my Nike voucher for 115 and they take the Nai Kes down 
laugh.gif

They need to stop all that f*ckery now before it gets out of hand

Been outta hand for years bro.

They can drop a million abominations for all I care. As long as they sprinkle in some gems in between I'm good. Not like I'm copping every shoe that releases.

Last edited:
Been outta hand for years bro.

They can drop a million abominations for all I care. As long as they sprinkle in some gems in between I'm good. Not like I'm copping every shoe that releases.
Truth. Dudes act like every release affects them :lol:

Just an FYI....got this response from Nike. I'm calling BS as there was a full size run before they were pulled down from the site last week.

Just an FYI....got this response from Nike. I'm calling BS as there was a full size run before they were pulled down from the site last week.

They were at some outlets too

Really tho Nike :stoneface:

I get my Nike voucher for 115 and they take the Nai Kes down :lol:  

whats the deal with that cuz I purposely had like 5 12's stacked in my cart & then they go OOS after they've been sitting forever :smh:

Last edited:
What happened to the Nai Kes on ndc ??

What happened to the Nai Kes on ndc ??

Might be sending them to outlets or department stores already to make me regret paying retail for a pair when i could of waited for $60. :lol: or Nike probably just holding back for a future restock.

Wouldnt even wear them brown crocs if given for free; just don't feel them. I missed out on a second pair of the Nai Ke on NDC and for sure my area's Swoosh will **** around and not have anything.

They were at some outlets too

Really tho Nike :stoneface:

I get my Nike voucher for 115 and they take the Nai Kes down :lol:  

whats the deal with that cuz I purposely had like 5 12's stacked in my cart & then they go OOS after they've been sitting forever :smh:

I had a pair in cart too smh

there was a literal fsr on every sz... why are they playing games :stoneface:

They do that with almost every SB release it seems like... One day they'll have a FSR, the next day POOF.. gone.

well well

Kirstie : Hi, my name is Kirstie. How may I help you?

CC: looking for 743546-600

CC: they were on the site in every size & now the style is magically gone

Kirstie: Good morning CC! I happy to search.

Kirstie: I happy to check.

Kirstie: It is not showing in my search. Not that one.

Kirstie: What is the exact name of the shoe?

Kirstie: It is red?

Kirstie: Nike Air Force 1 High Retro QS Men's Shoe in red and white?

CC: Nike Air Force 1 High Nai Ke “Gym Red”

File attachment upload has started.

The file nike-air-force-1-high-nai-ke-gym-red-summit-white.jpg (89.08KB) was received.

Kirstie: Yes. Those are not pulling up on Nike.com product search. They must of sold out, or weren't updating that they were sold out, and they got pulled.

CC: theres literally no way they sold out

CC: I purposely had them in my cart in a couple different places

Kirstie: I do not have insider information. But if there was a problem with that item, they will pull it, till they can fix the link. Because we had problems with the Jordan 14 retro's updating what was available also.

Kirstie: I can request that they be re-released on Nike.com. Would you like that?

CC: I doubt they are actually sold out.. & I would like to purchase my sz 12 as cheap as possible

Kirstie: I do not have the information on whether they are, or not, but what I can say is that I can let them know there is still a interest in the shoe still.

Kirstie: So they will put it back on Nike.com.

Kirstie: They will also pull it if they are finding people are taking more than they should be.

Kirstie: Then we will be back to buying Jordans from retail locations only.

Kirstie: Any other questions CC?

CC: so they could put them back up...any way for me to be alerted?

Kirstie: We do not have a alert system at this time. I am sorry about that. You just have to keep checking back. My apologies.

just was told this via chat a few minutes ago... so id take it with a grain of salt about it actually happening ... I just need my sz & im good

Last edited:
Nike disgusts me with that ********. Pulling shoes and fake selling out. No way in hell those sold out.

I need for some ****** site to put back up the navy gum sole mens! ! ! ! !

Same thing with me. I copped the first day they went on NDC. Bad enough I wear sz 14 I don't have the luxury to be waiting for prices to drop. Next cop is white/royal OGs later this week.

I assumed with the flavor of the month QS drops that Nike decided to pull the Nai Ke's to give more shine to them. Foolishly with the disco on NDC I returned the pair I picked up on release day in order to get the discount. I am assuming come the top of the year (lunar/Chinese new year) they will 'magically' come back in stock.

Back
Top Bottom