OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

You think it's gonna turn back around?

Don't love my collection like I used to and wondering if I should wait to start moving it

really dependent on what you have

but for the most part no for stuff like jordans and basketball shoes for a while

you can find any shoe in most well known consignment shops

shoes are no longer hard to find which makes it useless to hoard them cause you can buy them when you need them

I'm no longer afraid to let shoes go cause there are full size runs of damn near any shoe from 15 years ago to now

shoes have become hollywood girlfriends, passed around and nobodies marrying them (wearing them)

it'll come back around at some point but that's more than likely years from now, I'm talking 5 to 10

but I'd like to hear other people's thoughts

Last edited:
Just curious what other sz 13 folk do for proper fit. I can't .5 size down because 12.5 doesn't seem to exist in most colorways.

Sz 13 - feels like my heel could come out at any moment. I tie these extra tight and it never feels "secure."

Sz 12 - feels so secure it hurt after a few hours.

I feel like I just can't wear these :/ . I guess I could stretch the 12's but I haven't had any luck with that so far.

Not bad for 41 bucks thanks east bay need to go with the chocolate laces tho

really dependent on what you have

but for the most part no for stuff like jordans and basketball shoes for a while

you can find any shoe in most well known consignment shops

shoes are no longer hard to find which makes it useless to hoard them cause you can buy them when you need them

I'm no longer afraid to let shoes go cause there are full size runs of damn near any shoe from 15 years ago to now

shoes have become hollywood girlfriends, passed around and nobodies marrying them (wearing them)

it'll come back around at some point but that's more than likely years from now, I'm talking 5 to 10

but I'd like to hear other people's thoughts
I'd like to hear other people's thoughts as well. I'm not even prepared to speculate at this point on if/when it'll come back

Instagram really screwed stuff up though I will say that much

Everything became a flex competition instead of people buying for the love of the shoe. This created a really big bubble which was inevitably bound to burst

Sucks when you genuinely loved the hobby but so many people ruined it

Nike saturating the hell out of everything hasn't helped either

Last edited:
I'd like to hear other people's thoughts as well. I'm not even prepared to speculate at this point on if/when it'll come back

Everything became a flex competition instead of people buying for the love of the shoe. This created a really big bubble which was inevitably bound to burst

My two cents, it's a wrap. The sneaker culture is mainstream now and just like anything else, once it crosses over, it loses it soul and meaning. People like shoes because it's the cool thing to do now, not because they grew up watching so and so ball out in them.

Dudes been waiting on that "bubble to burst" since Nike SB hype was high. It ain't happening, ever. As long as boys are turning into teens and then young men, the sneaker market will always thrive. And now that the companies know that the word limited can do wonders for a brand, it's only going to get worse. I anticipate surprise limited drops being the next wave in an attempt to make things "fair", and since everyone with LTE/wifi can be a "plug" these days.

Nike/Jordan have definitely oversaturated. Instagram has definitely ruined a good part of it. No more need to check blogs and forums for leaks and info and selling. Everyone wants to buy low and sell high.

Nike saturating the hell out of everything hasn't

Some problems I see:

Too many damn releases - main problem

Quantity of product for each release has increased every year. If you want a shoe you can get it unless something is super limited. Example - Space Jams.

A lot more retailers and outlets available to purchase product. We can order from Europe for example.

We need some new product lines

Last edited:
Please miss me with that not limited enough crap. I hate not being able to get some kicks cuz the store wanted to do ONE FSR that got backdoored by resellers anyways

hows sizing on sf af1? thinking about the off whites

wear a 10 in retro jordan 1

9.5 in flyknit freerun

Back
Top Bottom