OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Prestos can't compare to Ultra Boost, similar same as some of the cheaper NMDs or PureBoosts though.

Yup, never tried on old AF1s before, but don't really intend too. This shoe's styling works well as a sneakerboot like Yeeyz 750s, they don't look good as a low top sneaker to me. 

So you are saying a Presto is not nearly as comfortable as UB.. while at the same time saying the SF AF1 is just as comfortable if not more than UB?

You have it backwards

Welp! Looks like I'm returning/selling my Nikelabs from last year. Rather have those jewel mids. Also looks like there is a linen colorway of jewels in the background. :nerd:

Prestos can't compare to Ultra Boost, similar same as some of the cheaper NMDs or PureBoosts though.

Yup, never tried on old AF1s before, but don't really intend too. This shoe's styling works well as a sneakerboot like Yeeyz 750s, they don't look good as a low top sneaker to me. 

Bruh you are contradicting yourself.... sad to tell you that. I own multiple pairs of ultra boost, and air forces, and I can tell you that the ultra boost beat the forces all day comfort wise, forces are not known for being overly comfortable. Maybe the "ultra" force can compare but that's about it. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Are these coming out? I like them.

I don't have any info beyond that picture, but like sneakerp mentioned; there are two other monochrome jewel Mids in the background so I'd expect to see them as part of an upcoming NikeLab drop.

Bruh you are contradicting yourself.... sad to tell you that. I own multiple pairs of ultra boost, and air forces, and I can tell you that the ultra boost beat the forces all day comfort wise, forces are not known for being overly comfortable. Maybe the "ultra" force can compare but that's about it. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
Yea show me some SF AF1s. Maybe ya'll older AF1s are bricks but at least these Special Fields are comfy as Boost.

how about different strokes for different folks. y'all stay arguing opinions like they fax b

13117776_255296088156560_1903652085_n.jpg

Anybody see these anywhere for under retail? Also anyone own a pair of these or any other AF1 Flyknit? How do u guys like them and what's the sizing like?

I don't have any info beyond that picture, but like sneakerp mentioned; there are two other monochrome jewel Mids in the background so I'd expect to see them as part of an upcoming NikeLab drop.

totally missed there was a white pair in there too. :smokin

Back
Top Bottom