Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
@bballermarkie

These look cool

So any word on them actually being super limited like some claimed? Doesn't seem like it
If I were to go for them, I would treat the release like any other 1 release :wink:

Probably will be easier than most 1 releases though since most can't get with the color blocking :wink:

Last edited:
My 1st pair of SBB 2.0 came in from GOAT the other day. Really like the quality control on mine. Looks clean as ****. Might take some snaps of it. 

Can't wait for my other pair to come in from WB. Will take comparison pics between the two and take the latter to Sole Supremacy for the 100% confirmation. Doubt I keep both so one will be trade bait for 2017 Royals and Shadows. 

Last edited:

Leesburg Premium Outlet:

Price still way too much for that cw

imo, right around $64.99 - $69.99 is the price point to pull the trigger. Doubt Nike will price them any lower than that.

There's a friends and family 30% coming to outlets soon, if there's any left I doubt they will be priced that low

Don't care for em but I remember an outlet had Metallics for that price a week or two back?

I got a $25 gift card and another with like $8 on it, if Metallics were that price I would use those and cop, too good to pass up

Funny how I copped the Letterman 1s no problemo but I still haven't copped the navy/metallics. Needa stop bs'ing and cop a pair before prices start shootin up like Chris tucker at the end of dead presidents.

Top 3. Love that their a one but hate the multiple colors. You can't put a racing wing on a s600. You know them all metallic silver joints. One size fits all. I wonder if it's a new direction for Nike? People slept on 1s as stated over and over again. I guess make them "limited" which means cool. Then up production slowly. Do you really think a 1 could do decent numbers on day one if it was 500k produced?

Last edited:
Top 3. Love that their a one but hate the multiple colors. You can't put a racing wing on a s600. You know them all metallic silver joints. One size fits all. I wonder if it's a new direction for Nike? People slept on 1s as stated over and over again. I guess make them "limited" which means cool. Then up production slowly. Do you really think a 1 could do decent numbers on day one if it was 500k produced?

Top 3 could've been done way better. I just don't care for what they did.

Based on close up pics, leather on the top 3s don't look as plush and soft as other 1s that have dropped recently. 

There's a friends and family 30% coming to outlets soon, if there's any left I doubt they will be priced that low

Don't care for em but I remember an outlet had Metallics for that price a week or two back?

I got a $25 gift card and another with like $8 on it, if Metallics were that price I would use those and cop, too good to pass up
Even with the 30% F&F, I don't see the Lettermans selling out in minutes.

On the other hand, 30% off on Metallics would be a different story if price on those dropped to $84.99 before markdown...

So I copped the metallics for $90 from shoepalace going to return my Nike pair now and I was looking at both just seeing which one was better doing the usual swap when I return for the difference.

Thought this was crazy my Nike pair had a crazy big wings logo and it wasn't embossed.. while the shoepalace pair had the smaller embossed wings logo which were in the NDC pics... lol same size.

I opted to keep the SP pair just cause the ndc pair had a scratch in the front toe on the left side which woulda made the leather split after wear.. but it's interesting none the less take a look. It's way more obvious when I hold them in front of me with the pic you may or may not be able to tell..

Back
Top Bottom