Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
imo, right around $64.99 - $69.99 is the price point to pull the trigger. Doubt Nike will price them any lower than that.

They were that price at an outlet recently. See it in the outlet thread so just be on the lookout for price drops if your local outlet carries the Letterman's.

Which one of ya'll brave enough?

Almost through with the size swapping of pairs. Creases are inevitable and that is attested to with my new UNC's pictured.
Imho it looks a lot less bad than the sz 13 pair. I think thats about as bad as my sz12s will be. Im fine with that. Yes the 2015 pairs are a softer leather material but I think honestly, the softer it is, the easier creases like this will happen if you have your improper size. I am from here on out getting my appropriate size 12s and 12.5s in all the upcoming jordan 1s. I still gotta recop Chis, Lasers and finally attain a pair of frags so i can complete my 2015 "essentials" roster. Im gonna end up having to pay resell on Black Toes and "Aways" because of some stuff going on in my personal life. I will be looking forward to the UK release this dec. I hopefully will be financially secure by then.

Almost through with the size swapping of pairs. Creases are inevitable and that is attested to with my new UNC's pictured.
Imho it looks a lot less bad than the sz 13 pair. I think thats about as bad as my sz12s will be. Im fine with that. Yes the 2015 pairs are a softer leather material but I think honestly, the softer it is, the easier creases like this will happen if you have your improper size. I am from here on out getting my appropriate size 12s and 12.5s in all the upcoming jordan 1s. I still gotta recop Chis, Lasers and finally attain a pair of frags so i can complete my 2015 "essentials" roster. Im gonna end up having to pay resell on Black Toes and "Aways" because of some stuff going on in my personal life. I will be looking forward to the UK release this dec. I hopefully will be financially secure by then.
Definitely looks better dude. Probably cost a little bit to switch sizes for all of them but worth it in my opinion. Curious though why do you still have two sizes? Why not just go with 12 ?

Just give me the purple metallics, you can keep the green orange and red. Purple is super underrated

This man knows.

Wanted them back in '09 but I took too long to bite and they ended up drifting into the early 2s, which was outside of my I's budget.

Almost passed on the Navy Metallics because I felt like they might be too similar but I couldn't resist that $95 shipped from Shoe Palace so I'll just deal with it when the time comes.

are they dropping red or green metallic?

They should be within the next two years.

Last edited:
Definitely looks better dude. Probably cost a little bit to switch sizes for all of them but worth it in my opinion. Curious though why do you still have two sizes? Why not just go with 12 ?

Haha yeah youre right I just float between sizes. Like on release day if all the 12s are gone and the option of a 12.5 is there than Ill get the 12.5. Vice versa. I don't wanna do doubles of either because that's just too much and I barely wear the kicks as is because I change my whole uniform for work and I don't have many friends anymore who do things with me.

My 2016 Black Toes came in today. Later tonight I'll snap some side by side pics of them next to my DS 2013 Black Toes, if someone hasn't already done it.

Back
Top Bottom