Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
If someone here lists reasons for why they don’t want a shoe, and someone echos their post, how’s it a bad thing? This is also a support group for those of us trying to cut back haha.

Don’t see how a post complaining about people talking about Nikes, on Nike TALK, is somehow better...

And now I’m just as bad for even addressing it.

Juat landed in florida for the week, my travel kicks

Attachments

• 20180219_003649_polarr.jpg
    20180219_003649_polarr.jpg
    145.5 KB · Views: 29
What yall think the Bred toes resale price gonna be? More or less than the Top 3 Gold toes? The resell around the Facebook groups Im in for the Gold Toes are topping around $260 for reference.

With how hit and miss the QC looks to be on them this is unsurprising

All those predictions from "sneaker analysts" late last year about Jordan Brand RETURNING TO LIMITED RELEASES seems to be completely false..........the Bred Toes release AND the recent BC3 release appear to be releasing the same number of pairs and same number of locations as the previous OG NA retros of the last 2 years.

Limited my ***.......the people will get their PURRS

Gonna be in Oahu when the bred toes release. FTL launch locator currently shows FCFS. Hoping it changes to app reservations but for reference, anyone know how much they normally get in terms of OG 1s?

In the past in my city 1 house of hoops location has been the only place in the city to get OG NA Jordan 1’s (plus 1 boutique store). For bred toes ALL FTLs are getting them. That’s the biggest OG NA Jordan 1 release in remastered history for where I live.

All those predictions from "sneaker analysts" late last year about Jordan Brand RETURNING TO LIMITED RELEASES seems to be completely false..........the Bred Toes release AND the recent BC3 release appear to be releasing the same number of pairs and same number of locations as the previous OG NA retros of the last 2 years.

Limited my ***.......the people will get their PURRS
I think Nike will only produce limited pairs for some models and than make that number up on some other models like WC3 and BC3 . It’s All marketing ploy to create illusion of limited releases while still meeting revenue target.

IMG_20180219_175909_049.jpg
Now thats how you Assist!! Massive shoutout too the @GrandNash84 thankyou my brother, appreciated . This is awesome to come home too, we got none of this stuff here in Australia . My man
#Solelicious

The shoes are nice. Got all the flyknit 1s so far. Think I'll skip jeters tho. Cop later probably way under retail. Bred toes and gold toes are higher on my priority list atm

It looks like the more limited thing was a false rumor. Like I just mentioned, every FTL location in my city is getting bred toes, when in the past it’s always only been 1 location for OG HIs. They’ve upped production and distribution if anything. Soon 1’s will be sitting like most other retro models (retro+ colorways anyways).

Wait, there are no Swishers or (far more importantly) Sour Patch Watermelons in Australia?

Correct.
I have seen sour patch kids but not that flavour. We got our own **** that's better imo
But yeh no smoking stuff here really. Weed not being legal yet doesn't help as they relate the two

yg95w_s-200x150.gif

Throw it in rice. The whole continent.

Gonna be in Oahu when the bred toes release. FTL launch locator currently shows FCFS. Hoping it changes to app reservations but for reference, anyone know how much they normally get in terms of OG 1s?

Oahu footlocker stores are notorious for getting shipments late. The BC3 stock ETA is Tuesday which is still subject to change. Call and call again to make sure it’ll be here.

Oahu footlocker stores are notorious for getting shipments late. The BC3 stock ETA is Tuesday which is still subject to change. Call and call again to make sure it’ll be here.

Damn, I’ll be gone by Monday. Thanks for the heads up

Back
Top Bottom