• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
0DFE1047-E886-43F4-B2DD-A64591028EF3.jpeg

I think it’s important to not have expectations on releases. Some of us spend so much time trying to figure out the hype/quantity/etc and then when release day hits, it’s the same ol story. Some will take a L and some will not. I end up hitting on SNKRS for the gold Toes and personally I did no research on local stores or even online. I logged on at 8:55 and tried my luck. I also walked into a champs in local mall at 1030 and picked up BC3s. I’m tired of running around the city just to miss out. Half the time the stores will send you off with no hesitation. It’s just not for me anymore. I plan to do the same with Bred Toes.

0DFE1047-E886-43F4-B2DD-A64591028EF3.jpeg

I think it’s important to not have expectations on releases. Some of us spend so much time trying to figure out the hype/quantity/etc and then when release day hits, it’s the same ol story. Some will take a L and some will not. I end up hitting on SNKRS for the gold Toes and personally I did no research on local stores or even online. I logged on at 8:55 and tried my luck. I also walked into a champs in local mall at 1030 and picked up BC3s. I’m tired of running around the city just to miss out. Half the time the stores will send you off with no hesitation. It’s just not for me anymore. I plan to do the same with Bred Toes.

i didnt even think people still take this sneaker thing that seriously. the whole leg work shtick are for people that have time for it or people that really want them. SNKRS and raffles are hit or miss (literally) but they mean i dont have to get bent out shape jumpin through hoops for kicks that arent even guaranteed to be worn lol hype and quantities means nothing to me

i didnt even think people still take this sneaker thing that seriously. the whole leg work shtick are for people that have time for it or people that really want them. SNKRS and raffles are hit or miss (literally) but they mean i dont have to get bent out shape jumpin through hoops for kicks that arent even guaranteed to be worn lol hype and quantities means nothing to me
Leg work also requires non-shady employees and a store ACTUALLY getting the shoe. Can't tell you how many releases my Footlockers didn't get because of the place I live.

Honestly, I want the black/white trainers over the b/red toes. I'm breaking away from 1s a lil bit. Used to be hungry for so many releases but as the years have gone on I've been reserving myself more and more. Definitely want game royals and maybe those alternate frags and of course the real OGs. But all those upcoming black toe colorways will be passed unless a celtics version comes into play. No patent for me. I actually find myself wanting to get rid of more shoes as each day goes by. Just trimming my collection down. Tbh I'd love to trim the fat down to 5-6 pairs of 1s but no-can-do'sville on that. Too many OGs but yet I find myself wearing them less.

Sidenote: it's funny to me that the b/red toes haven't grown on me. I guess it's because I buy things in rules of 3 when it comes to how many times you can freak a colorway. I got the "red trinity" and I'm satisfied with that. I think that's why I'm beasting for 2 more royal colorways. Though I have Royals, UK's, and UNC's I need at least 2 more royal colorways. A frag version and a chi version. A Green Chi, B/reen, and DMP remaster would be super dope though. Or just the Metallic Green would far outweigh the other 3 for me.

any word on how the quality is on the game royals? im on the fence about em, so quality would probably sway me to one side or the other.

Kentucky "storm blue" quality

Last edited:
Leg work also requires non-shady employees and a store ACTUALLY getting the shoe. Can't tell you how many releases my Footlockers didn't get because of the place I live.

i guess thats true. but the only way im showing up at a store is for a guaranteed pair. otherwise its online. i hear about people driving hours, taking flights to pick up sneakers. losing nights of sleep. if thats what leg work is my hearts not in it. your efforts are better spent making connections on these forums.

Maybe it’s just me trying to talk myself out of spending money on something else I don’t need, but there’s something about the sail side panel on the bred toes that makes the red toe box just look too loud and clownish. OG Breds and Black toes are just so much more subtle and wearable to me.

Based off of Stock X in his size:

I mean, I’m sure he gots it. Especially after Black Panther & all but still! :lol:

D1BA5E08-093B-41DB-A0D6-C82EE12873DE.png
I'm pretty sure the jacket he was wearing was probably around $2k so I think he's chilling on it regardless lol.

Plus I think complex pays like $2k of the bill

Back
Top Bottom