• Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Anyone Else Catch What Chris Tucker Was Rockin? :nerd:
2C7E0D42-AFC0-4C9B-9AF4-3C119126C9B9.jpeg

89A11CB1-3519-4442-A509-C9A42A015C53.png

man, black tongue on these is fugly

IMG_20180219_175909_049.jpg
Now thats how you Assist!! Massive shoutout too the @GrandNash84 thankyou my brother, appreciated . This is awesome to come home too, we got none of this stuff here in Australia . My man
#Solelicious

The shoes are nice. Got all the flyknit 1s so far. Think I'll skip jeters tho. Cop later probably way under retail. Bred toes and gold toes are higher on my priority list atm
Those Ritter sports are the MVP hands down. Should've been butter buscuit or cornflakes though.

All those predictions from "sneaker analysts" late last year about Jordan Brand RETURNING TO LIMITED RELEASES seems to be completely false..........the Bred Toes release AND the recent BC3 release appear to be releasing the same number of pairs and same number of locations as the previous OG NA retros of the last 2 years.

Limited my ***.......the people will get their PURRS

No, because when they announced that these were already in production.

Way to early to determine whether or not kicks will become more limited or not, it’s onl February. I think JB is going to mix it up and make some limited and some not. I hope that they grant more generous numbers for the fan favorites like they did with the BC3.

Shadows and neutral grays are all that's left. And maybe black gold patents and the Lakers 1 for the deep 3.

It's all about those clay greens though for right now.

DMP's and Gucci's could use remasters and I think JB needs to make more use of gorge green in color ways. Clays are interesting but if it's got a white outsole I'm passing...

I fear they tested the waters with the Navy's and reds, don't think the full set is happening. They don't like OG 1s sitting in Outlets.

Though the green ones would be a nice outlet pickup for the outsole and tongue tag.

Just a repost from the BT thread

"Even the trash FTL around the corner from my house is getting these.. I'm ready :nerd:

All FCFS though. I hope they switch it to the app, but at least I have Saturday morning off"

any word on how the quality is on the game royals? im on the fence about em, so quality would probably sway me to one side or the other.

Back
Top Bottom