Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
That Playoff XI -1 hybrid will drop along with a concord version as well. GR release.

Anyhoo... Got these for $65 DS
pimp.gif

Dont know what you guys are talking about, leather is nice! Quality is better than black toes too. I actually really dig the leather on em.
That's a come up, sheesh lead these low prices in my directions lol

If only I can extend it. I know some peeps in here get some love from me too.

I can't believe the steals I get sometimes man... "Sneakerheads" are really doing me a favor. :smokin

Just clarifying Mark, the actual post on IG from Ruvilla states they will be refeshing the Royals 1s more info coming soon but that will be different than the Chicago store openning.

Much respect Mark
Yes Locobans. They said they are refreshing both. Now things to note. It could be an online refresh. Although Villa has never sold Retros online they could be considering it for this launch.

They did a refresh of LeBron 9 South Beach on August 7 at 9pm online. It's a possibility that the Royal 1s will be online but we'll find out soon enough.

FNLs with an HoH in them? Huh?

Also, I think that Ruvilla tweet is pretty clear and they will be restocking royals.
Meant a mall that has both HOHs and FNLs. Yes it is clear. RUVILLA is restocking Royals but that member said they were restocking them this week at the Chicago location. He said it because when RUVILLA posted the IG pic / tweeted it said that Bred XIs and Royals will be a part of a refresh in September.

Well Bred XIs are apart of this refresh in Chicago. I suppose he assumed that meant Royals will be there too. But the picture shows no Royals. Nor did VILLA say they'll be refreshing both on the same day, at the same store, online only, in store only, etc etc... They said more details to follow but it will be in September.

Don't be surprised if its an online random one like some of the foams have been and the Lebron IX South Beach was.

i dont know if anyone remembers that CaptainSneakerhead roast on jerusareem bout them Royal 1s, but I randomly stumbled on this youtube video today of his "review"

i dont know if anyone remembers that CaptainSneakerhead roast on jerusareem bout them Royal 1s, but I randomly stumbled on this youtube video today of his "review"

alot of the toebox issues stem from where it's made. China factories are notorious for the box toes. When shoes were made in taiwan, they had the slanted toebox which of course looks better. To get rid of the box toe, simply just wear it. Dude made a mistake for selling the 2013. Why not own both?

sounds very depressing, well he doesnt like the 1985s either because the toe box is higher than 01s & no nubuck swoosh

the whole NT is gonna thumbs down the vid now

do not buy amazing 2013s -jerusareem

why? see below
Here is my pair
smile.gif
After failing miserably like the rest of us I found a guy on my fb shoe group for 240 and pulled the trigger. Quality is on point not one flaw on my pair and they look amazing. I'm still hoping for a restock so I can get another pair but it's unlikely. Good luck to you all and keep searching!

Last edited:
dude is right tho the shape on the toebox, leather and color is better on the 2001s. the only thing i prefer about the 2013s is that theyre a truer high and 2001s are more a mid. both are great and i would of kept both because i sold my 2013s and regretted it :smh:

Last edited:
I wore my royals the other day and my pinky toe were hurting lol...

Anyone know how to stretch them out?

Just clarifying Mark, the actual post on IG from Ruvilla states they will be refeshing the Royals 1s more info coming soon but that will be different than the Chicago store openning.

Much respect Mark
Yes Locobans. They said they are refreshing both. Now things to note. It could be an online refresh. Although Villa has never sold Retros online they could be considering it for this launch.

They did a refresh of LeBron 9 South Beach on August 7 at 9pm online. It's a possibility that the Royal 1s will be online but we'll find out soon enough.
The RUVILLA refresh won't be online unfortunately.

65.... :x

:D that's how you cop if you don't have the money. LOL

I'm low key hurting because I passed on the Royals. Thought I didn't want them because I already had the Chi and just waiting for the Black Red. Now that I have the Shadows... I kinda need the Royals? But def not for the going rate right now. Will go for a trade instead when I double up on the Black Red.

Got these in from sneakerpost.com yesterday. Black part is awesome. Red part is chicagoesq smh.

Got these in from sneakerpost.com yesterday. Black part is awesome. Red part is chicagoesq smh.
i thought the same when i saw them at my local spot, and the yellow is terrible on these, if it were gold and with a gum sole i woulda been on the hunt but no thanks on that crap yellow.

not sure if its been stated yet but those who are still looking for the RTTGs (black) the Nike Outlet at Birch Run, Michigan has them for $80-

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom