Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Me tooo.......I wanted these so bad back in the day that i purchased them on ebay when it first came out. Paid 110.00 shipped for a size 13, got the shoe and it fit like a 12. i knew they were fakes immediately. gave them to a kid i knew for free. I didnt know anything about disputes back then. passed on the ones with the X in the back. 

This shoe is so common in korea as a fake when i was stationed there, everyone has a pair but the 13 is like a 12.

paid $300 for them on sneakerhead just to be sure i got them. Gonna give it my all with three computer on the 28th....I hope i get them so i can get a refund from sneakerhead

I do that all the time lol that's why I love NT you learn a lot.

10 Nike Air 1s this year.

Knicks
Royal
Black toe
Shadow
Celtics
Highlight reel
XQT (think that's what it's called)
Black Gold PL
Laney
Banned/ Bred
lol bruh i can type fast but I can't count. 
laugh.gif

I think it's 10. 

Happy to finally have these in hand! Been looking for 10 months basically since RD to have these now I'm ready for the black and red Is :D and thanks to geraldg2309 geraldg2309 for his legit check approval stamp :lol:

And for the NT pizza party 12/28 :nerd:

Happy to finally have these in hand! Been looking for 10 months basically since RD to have these now I'm ready for the black and red Is
happy.gif
and thanks to @geraldg2309 for his legit check approval stamp
laugh.gif

And for the NT pizza party 12/28
nerd.gif
how much did these run you ?? im still on the hunt for these and shadows and just wanted to see what is reasonable

Happy to finally have these in hand! Been looking for 10 months basically since RD to have these now I'm ready for the black and red Is
happy.gif
and thanks to @geraldg2309 for his legit check approval stamp
laugh.gif

And for the NT pizza party 12/28
nerd.gif
pimp.gif
 nice pick up, I'll get mine eventually

Last edited:
I actually kind of like that look :pimp:

If I cop, I think I might let the blue laces flourish though.

Appreciate the pic, repped when I re-up.

I saw one pic (here in nt) with white laces, they don't look good. I say keep the original lace. Color of the shoe is too loud anyway.
See I was thinking the white would tone it down some. I eanna pick ul a pair bc I'm a sucker for suede, but they are a little too loud for me

I think the blue laces look the best white is okay but it throws the shoe off imo but the blue is very nice. Been thinking about copping but I'm waiting till they get cheaper

See I was thinking the white would tone it down some. I eanna pick ul a pair bc I'm a sucker for suede, but they are a little too loud for me

White laces on them just don't go together with the shoe. I would not want extra extra-attention to my shoes haha. Those yellow laces also look good though.

Back
Top Bottom