Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Missed out on size 10.5 bred for $325. Dude sends me an invoice and soon As I'm about to pay they get sold :smh:

U guys think ds baron 1s and 220 is fair for d's bred 1s ?
laugh.gif
 Why would you want Barons over Breds?

Missed out on size 10.5 bred for $325. Dude sends me an invoice and soon As I'm about to pay they get sold
mean.gif
There's a kixify listing of various sizes of breds for $255 shipped. I'm sure they're 100% legit... *sarcasm*
"I have 20 to 25 pair if these shoes in the various sizes 8.5,9 ,9.5,10,10.5,11 All are 100% authentic one way to prove this is by looking at the number on the box .most of the time they start with 3 , but if you type in that number in google images and a whole bunch of pics of the shoe show up that means there legit . This goes for every Jordan and foamposite"
mean.gif

Last edited:
I don't I want the breds that's what dude I'm trading with agreed to. Did that question imply I was getting the barons ?
Yeah, I thought you were trading breds for barons and cash. I would take that trade now before he rethinks it 

Ehhh thats like giving him 400 though. Pretty much market rate unless you really hate the barons lol

Think I'ma drop 280 on a DS pair of shadows and be done with it, only missing Royals from my grails but the market ain't saturated enough for me to commit, think I've worn my breds once since I got 'em, I find more satisfaction in keeping them as a trophy rather than beating 'em.
eyes.gif

anyone got a pic of the inside sticker that comes in the pair of royals/breds from Asia?

:nerd:

u guys think 300 for DS (2013 shadows sz 9) is fair? *please dont say its how much im willing to pay*

just trying to ask for opinions lol. I feel its a lil high but dude wont budge :smh:

Great price..I'm copping breds (finally) next week..then I'm getting shadows..if I can't find a decent price (shadows) I'm gonna get an additional pair of breds

Missed out on size 10.5 bred for $325. Dude sends me an invoice and soon As I'm about to pay they get sold :smh:
Size 11 on IG

appreciate it, not into buying kicks from random dudes on IG tho :x

a few 11's have popped up on ebay but no answer to messages. one sold quick when i messaged the seller and waiting for reply.

I did get another pair the other day actally. So im only looking to get 1-2 more pairs then im done.

those couldnt have been deadstock.. right?

but then again dude just bought royals for a little over $250 on here..
I'm going to assume they weren't DS.  If they were, sodium levels will be rising
mean.gif

Damn, where the hell you guys finding these types of deals?!
I picked up a pair earlier this week for $280. Found the seller on ebay UK. The listing didn't show up on the us site. They were not ds but  very very clean. The deals are out there. Just need to be patient and look everywhere.

I picked up a pair earlier this week for $280. Found the seller on ebay UK. The listing didn't show up on the us site. They were not ds but  very very clean. The deals are out there. Just need to be patient and look everywhere.
Damn, congrats to you.

Back
Top Bottom