Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Also I decided to pull the trigger for 300. Hate paying resell but I suppose I can always get my money back selling em if I begin to have second thoughts. Still, I'm pretty happy I was able to grab em to complete my 1s collection

Hey Any Qasa High owner here? I am Jordan 1s size 8.5, should I get 8.5 or 8 for a pair of Qasa High? TIA.

Also I decided to pull the trigger for 300. Hate paying resell but I suppose I can always get my money back selling em if I begin to have second thoughts. Still, I'm pretty happy I was able to grab em to complete my 1s collection

Great price. Would jump all over that for an 11

Dope pickup [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji] :smokin :smokin now time to smash them bishes [emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji]

Last edited:
$300 for DS chi's is a REALLY good deal IMO. at least you waited a bit and let the market lower a bit. resell was like $500-$600 in the first week IIRC.

It's been damn near a year, so I don't know if you were serious with the "impatient" part.

I'm good though.

Not even trippin off the $325 TBH....That'll be retail for Nike/Jordan models in about a year or 2 anyway.

*shrug
:lol: your calendar is off dude. Black White released November 8th last year we still have 2 months and some weeks until it's a year past RD.....

It's been damn near a year, so I don't know if you were serious with the "impatient" part.

I'm good though.

Not even trippin off the $325 TBH....That'll be retail for Nike/Jordan models in about a year or 2 anyway.

*shrug
Congrats! Size 8 ds is a tough find.

I said damn near a year. :stoneface:

You trying to hard for lulz bruh, relax.
Lol fam I'm just laughing and typing :lol:. It's never that deep unless you allow to be [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

Sorry if this is a noob question but is there anyone out there that prefers the 2013 bred release over the earlier pairs?

I have the 09 dmp pair and the leather on them is A1, but i see the '13 release and i feel like the cheaper leather may be more comfortable due to it being softer lol

A sign of a higher quality leather is the grain .... Top grain usually has a tumbled look to it and some of the properties that make it advantageous to other layers of skin used for leather is its breathability and elasticity. It is these qualities that allow you to realize after 5-7 yrs of wear your 1s still got love you and you for them. DMPs is not this standard and it's only of late have we've seen some these properties. Many of the coveted 1s kinda have these properties in common which again the DMPs do not. To answer your question the difference is negligible but if you got nothin but love for your DMP BReds then there's no need to look at the 2013 iteration...

Back
Top Bottom