Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
yea I never heard of no nonsense like that. That would be like a store making you try on a pair of boxers before buying. Just take my money and let me get out of there
exactly, if they want to stop the reselling then why not try to sell them for over retail then, either way nike will not be pleased if they find out. Snitches get stitches but in this case id do it if it happened to me

Regardless that's childish.

Once these stores buy the product from Nike they can do as they please as far as procedures and price is concerned (hence msrp).

The issue I have noticed is the lack of respect for employees, because the people with no respect generally are the people that have never worked a 9-5.

If that was my store and I heard that some kid spit at one of my employees, regardless if the ground or not, I would install some form of random computer generated picks for the shoes and ban you from entering my store.

People wonder why everything is raffles, no one wants to deal with the behavior from kids or adults that act like kids.

you spit on the floor in his general direction because you were upset?

That just made you look crazy.

I would have laughed.

you spit on the floor in his general direction because you were upset?

That just made you look crazy.

I would have laughed.
nobody was laughing, dudes in there were shook, wondering whether or not a rumble was gonna start. I agree it was unnecessary but if I'm coming from a different state they should tell me that over the phone before I come, not wait until I get there to say it. I called before coming there and spoke to her. Not one of my proudest moments but it is what it is.

So I went ahead and ordered another pair of SBBs. I got them for 300 so I'm pretty pleased. I'm not going to lie, I was real tempted to order that 12.5 on FCNY but for 500 I just couldn't do it... I will size up for 200 less.

So I went ahead and ordered another pair of SBBs. I got them for 300 so I'm pretty pleased. I'm not going to lie, I was real tempted to order that 12.5 on FCNY but for 500 I just couldn't do it... I will size up for 200 less.
that's a good price man, that 12.5 is always tempting but 300 is the obvious choice

that's a good price man, that 12.5 is always tempting but 300 is the obvious choice

Hell yea, I was real close to grabbing those then I stumbled across this other pair and I just couldn't resist. That couple hun is a two or three NICE meals and a pack.

Hell yea, I was real close to grabbing those then I stumbled across this other pair and I just couldn't resist. That couple hun is a two or three NICE meals and a pack.
yup. I got both a 12 and 13 in em, the middle would be :smokin. Was able to get a chicago in the 12.5 though

Thanks to @vipersupra, I can keep my DS pair locked away for a while and use these on a daily :pimp:

Worn all day, even added some heel scuffs while shifting gears :nthat:

w18iky.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom