Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Would love to drop most of my kicks at fc...I know it will move for sure but that 20% man..it may sound little but that's a lot for just displaying kicks lol...

yeah man, i know they have to get their piece. But I was going to hand over $20k worth of shoes, but than thought they were going to get $4k for that and my Russell Westbrook face followed.

unless u got a high end clientele already thats willing to pay fc prices, then more often than not u still making more from fc after the cut than trying to sell yourself, plus you lessen the risk of scam/fraud

there are lots of other shops which do 85/15

I've seen a few around the city, jersey and quuens...but how legit are they really? The only place I would really trust is FC. Just because they been in the game for so long...I've seen many consignments open and close in a short period of time...

Not sure if any of you heard of sole control in philly...last I heard they robbed their clients...closed their shop and never heard from them again..and apparently they were "legit"..

Last edited:
Two smaller consignment shops shut down in the last year and disappeared with their customers shoes.  ATC in miami and Sole Control in philly.

Flight Club gets a lot of hate for good reason but one thing we never have to worry about is that they'll close their doors and disappear with our shoes.

Last edited:

Balt just posted these. Jesus Christ

Samples 
I know you guys say that he (Hiroshi) just put his logo on an unreleased sample and people went nuts, but at least it was an UN released shoe (frags.) WTF is this? He just takes a Black / Red 1 and stamps a bolt on it, I don't get it. Those materials look dope though.

I know you guys say that he (Hiroshi) just put his logo on an unreleased sample and people went nuts, but at least it was an UN released shoe (frags.) WTF is this? He just takes a Black / Red 1 and stamps a bolt on it, I don't get it. Those materials look dope though.
I highly doubt they'll release. Hiroshi only needed the frags to be hyped so any other shoe he puts his bolt on will be hyped as well.

JB doesn't know what they are doing.  Breds would never need the frag hype, especially if they release with that quality.  They are supposed to be throwing those lightning bolts on outlet shoes like 1.5s and KOs.

I don't understand why they're doing this... Yeah, the first pair of Fragments was a hit. New colourway, quality was really good and they were limited but in my opinion they can't just start slapping that logo on a colourway like the Bred 1's. There is so much history behind the Bred 1's that they shouldn't be messed around with.

Last edited:

I don't understand why they're doing this... Yeah, the first pair of Fragments was a hit. New colourway, quality was really good and they were limited but in my opinion they can't just start slapping that logo on a colourway like the Bred 1's.
co-sign

I've seen a few around the city, jersey and quuens...but how legit are they really? The only place I would really trust is FC. Just because they been in the game for so long...I've seen many consignments open and close in a short period of time...

Not sure if any of you heard of sole control in philly...last I heard they robbed their clients...closed their shop and never heard from them again..and apparently they were "legit"..

Yea I heard about that. In ny dudes don't play that so it would be a lot harder to pull off then in philly. You got rare pair in soho, they are good money and image. As far as being the biggest shop it's fc no doubt about it
Two smaller consignment shops shut down in the last year and disappeared with their customers shoes.  ATC in miami and Sole Control in philly.
Flight Club gets a lot of hate for good reason but one thing we never have to worry about is that they'll close their doors and disappear with our shoes.
damn did not hear about atc. Their prices were way too high on all their kicks.

Yea I heard about that. In ny dudes don't play that so it would be a lot harder to pull off then in philly. You got rare pair in soho, they are good money and image. As far as being the biggest shop it's fc no doubt about it

What do mean in NY dudes don't play that :lol:

Dudes was ready to set Sole Control on fire in Philly :lol:

NY dudes ain't making no noise papi :lol:

NJ >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> NY :lol:

Ya pay tax on clothes/kicks, we don't :tongue:

Last edited:
What do mean in NY dudes don't play that :lol:

Dudes was ready to set Sole Control on fire in Philly :lol:

NY dudes ain't making no noise papi :lol:

NJ >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> NY :lol:

Ya pay tax on clothes/kicks, we don't :tongue:
:lol: I didn't hear about that, all I remember is dude getting away with all them people's kicks. Even a thread was created on here about it.

Yea there was a thread...not sure if they took it down.. Philly dudes dont play around..they were ready with Molotovs lol...

@CaptainSneakerhead23  Jersey is something else...Camden and west orange...place is like Iraq....haha

I highly doubt they'll release. Hiroshi only needed the frags to be hyped so any other shoe he puts his bolt on will be hyped as well.

Plus all summer the fragment x nike collabo has been going bananas with the grand slam pack (air trainers released for Wimbeldon, French Open and soon to be US open) .... I can't imagine a redux with a 1 - there's nothing in it for fragment at this point.

Yea there was a thread...not sure if they took it down.. Philly dudes dont play around..they were ready with Molotovs lol...

@CaptainSneakerhead23
 Jersey is something else...Camden and west orange...place is like Iraq....haha

@CaptainSneakerhead23
 Jersey is something else...Camden and west orange...place is like Iraq....haha

i think you mean EAST orange

Definitely East Orange :lol: .. West Orange is the rich people section :lol:

And yeah Newark, Camden, Irvington, Paterson is Iraq/Pakistan 2.0 right now unfortunately :smh:

But yeah man, some of these local consignment shops are shady as hell, I got beat for a DS pair of DTRT 3s a few years ago by this dude I knew that opened a shop, still haven't let that one go yet. Son packed up and fled the state, if I'm ever fortunate enough to see this man again, don't care how old we are, I hope my NT homies start a Go Fund me to bail me out.

Definitely East Orange :lol: .. West Orange is the rich people section :lol:

And yeah Newark, Camden, Irvington, Paterson is Iraq/Pakistan 2.0 right now unfortunately :smh:

But yeah man, some of these local consignment shops are shady as hell, I got beat for a DS pair of DTRT 3s a few years ago by this dude I knew that opened a shop, still haven't let that one go yet. Son packed up and fled the state, if I'm ever fortunate enough to see this man again, don't care how old we are, I hope my NT homies start a Go Fund me to bail me out.
damn someone got you too? These pop up consignment shops are ridiculous right now

i think you mean EAST orange
Definitely East Orange
laugh.gif
.. West Orange is the rich people section
laugh.gif

And yeah Newark, Camden, Irvington, Paterson is Iraq/Pakistan 2.0 right now unfortunately
mean.gif

My bad...I was thinking of West philly when I was posting about Philly vs NY lol...yes, East Orange lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom