Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
How kd gonna shoot the lights out last night and today be randomly chilling taking photos hahha I swear I hope him and RW get a ring they deserve it

Will never understand this younger generation and the whole non-creasing thing. They're shoes!!!

Give them some character...put some life into them.
Who said it's a young generation thing? I'm 36 and I always felt this way. I was raised to match, keep my stuff nice, especially only having 1 pair of shoes a year if that growing up.

Bottom line, they are idiots.
Idiots? Really? :lol: I feel it's idiotic to knock someone because they want to keep their kicks looking good. Why clean them then? Why use water proofer or suede protector? Why don't we all just wear dark color jeans with our $200+ kicks in the rain and dance in mud puddles all day? And to do anything else but this is an idiot. That way of thinking always sounded ******ed to me. :smh:

Last edited:
Only reason these elephant print 1s are sitting is because of the fugly jumpman on the tongue.

If it were the Nike tag....instant sellout bc its "OG"

Crazy how that simple detail makes the shoe.

With that said, I'll wait til it hits around 80 lol

Only reason these elephant print 1s are sitting is because of the fugly jumpman on the tongue.

Nike Air Tag would not make them an instant sell out. Only a Supreme Colab would make them an instant sell out.

The black and elephant ones will sell out shortly I believe, the shoe looks good. But that Red one :smh:

What happened to the White elephant print one?  I thought that was the cleanest of all of them, i would buy that one on discount.

Even with a jumpman on tongue and on the heel, if they used a Real Buttery Leather this will Sell Out

the Atlanta comes with Nike Air tongue but the leather quality is wack just like this Elephant Print and they didnt Sold out as well

just my cents bro

Even with a jumpman on tongue and on the heel, if they used a Real Buttery Leather this will Sell Out

the Atlanta comes with Nike Air tongue but the leather quality is wack just like this Elephant Print and they didnt Sold out as well

just my cents bro

I get what you mean about the highlight reels (I think that will help people to better remember them). Some kicks just don't sell like they use to.

We all have seen the trend and it appears that Jordan's are starting to sit on shelves a bit more like the old days.

I get what you mean about the highlight reels (I think that will help people to better remember them). Some kicks just don't sell like they use to.

We all have seen the trend and it appears that Jordan's are starting to sit on shelves a bit more like the old days.
It's because JB has been upping the production numbers on the GRs every year add that with the higher price and other options being more popular I'm happy to see jordans sitting

You should be good. I use a size 13 tongue on my size 14s and it worked.

Appreciate it fam. I'm trying to use the black Nylon straps for tongue swap.

Now that i think about it the toebox is nylon too wonder if it's all one piece and not a separate tongue.

Anyone have the the nylon straps and can comment on a one piece toe box and tongue material?

picked up a pair of banneds size 9 for 825 shipped.

I still remember when I started buying shoes and banneds were 300 dollars and I scoffed at paying more than 200 bucks for a pair of 1s.....

Back
Top Bottom