• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Can't wait to walk out the store with the royals
That 2017 positivity. I like it. 
glasses.gif

Resell well only be paid if it's the same as the banned 1s post release. If i miss out of course

Last edited:
Damn if the new loves don't come out this year I'm going to be pissed.... Should of came out last year tbh
yeah...not so sure about that. the drops for the most part have been consistent with the initial releases with 1-2 'new colorways' (SBBs in '15 and alt-SBBs '16, along with ASGs, etc). The new loves because it would be a mid-to-highOG upgrade and is a new colorway in the pantheon of the sillouette it seems understandable they will be closer to the end of the remastered 1s cycle. honestly, if Nike dropped a 'remastered' new love before royals, shadows, or BReds it woulda been a sucker move. 

Last edited:
Just saw a pair of Yin Yang 1s(Black) for $70 and I wish I could have been more patient.

Not even worth returning the pair I bought from Shoe Palace given their return policy.

Just saw a pair of Yin Yang 1s(Black) for $70 and I wish I could have been more patient.

Not even worth returning the pair I bought from Shoe Palace given their return policy.

For that price it would behoove you to double up. I can't see how you can go wrong.

eBay, size 11. I actually bought the pair but cancelled immediately after finding out Shoe Palace charges a restocking fee and no return label. Would only save like $10, so not really worth my time.

Hopefully he relists them up shortly.

Gonna enter every raffle I can for these Royals.

Only raffle I won last year were the True Blue 3's [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Yeah these have the slumped spine compared especially to 1985, the entire back section of the mold of remaster ***** on the 2001 whereas the toe of the 2001 is more accurate to 1985, it's a bait and switch game by JB which is no doubt planned, as well as the unnecessary tumbled effect it's all a give and take game... they pick and choose what they will give you and IMO the remaster shape (aside from 1994, which these are mostly a clone of) beat the dog**** out of every iteration after 1985
do you really think JB is that calculated?....I have always imagined the tumbled nature of the leather is to distract from any inferior leather used and is a 'fresh' idea by some new 'exec' trying to distinguish him/herself within the heritage class of the line. 

do you really think JB is that calculated?....I have always imagined the tumbled nature of the leather is to distract from any inferior leather used and is a 'fresh' idea by some new 'exec' trying to distinguish him/herself within the heritage class of the line. 
Woah there Conspiracy Sista, give it some time.

eBay, size 11. I actually bought the pair but cancelled immediately after finding out Shoe Palace charges a restocking fee and no return label. Would only save like $10, so not really worth my time.

Hopefully he relists them up shortly.

ShoePalace or Villa needs to hurry up and drop both Black/Whites sub $100

yeah...not so sure about that. the drops for the most part have been consistent with the initial releases with 1-2 'new colorways' (SBBs in '15 and alt-SBBs '16, along with ASGs, etc). The new loves because it would be a mid-to-highOG upgrade and is a new colorway in the pantheon of the sillouette it seems understandable they will be closer to the end of the remastered 1s cycle. honestly, if Nike dropped a 'remastered' new love before royals, shadows, or BReds it woulda been a sucker move. 

True but I just want them now lol

Just pulled the trigger on another pair of Banneds from FlightClub out of all places.

Paid less than GOAT, Stock and Ebay :lol:
Care to share the price?

Size 9 $325 :\

Lowest price I was finding was $375, went ahead and ordered a back up pair.

Once the Royals come out the lowest we'll see is $400 for banneds :smh:

I hope I don't have to use the second pair to trade for Royals though :x

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom