• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
those were trash from the go but they can still be worth something later

I never said they’d be crazy resell just said they won’t be around

them being og his will make em be atleast $300 anyway

I don’t care either way, I wear all my 1s but for the sake of convo people will want them later
I disagree with that “trash” statement but I def see how they are not for everyone. I think they are dope and JB should use those plush materials on all releases. Shot on iPhone 6S Plus.
00C1E3EC-EAE1-4849-A041-00FD316C429B.jpeg

Your point being? Who sets the standard...you?! That's the problem with so many of y'all these days. Y'all trying to live by a fashion standard?! The #1 voted Jordan 1 of all time (see the poll at the top of the page) is actually so hyped for it breaking the mold of what was standard at the time. Get out of the box you're living in and do you. You are going against what the sneaker actually stands for by restricting when or how it is worn. (insert mic drop gif...followed by peace sign gif)

I’m not boxing them into a specific and restricted standard. There are so many different styles that pertain to 2018. I felt that your comparison of how they were initially intended To be used back in 1984 had absolutely no relevance to what is being worn today. Don’t blow things out of proportion.

Personally, I don’t think shorts and 1s is a great look. Is it a terrible look? No, but it depends on the person, and how they spin it. I haven’t seen too many people pull it off to where I stop and say “that looks good.”

lasers ok

I say trash compared to all og hi’s

I just will never drop over $100 on a shoe without color

with the exception of sails

Word.... I know my size was around $300-400 on day 1. Now it’s like $800+
I went with a worn twice pair since I know they gonna get worn eventually anyways
mine was like $450 and up
currently they asking 7?!! i think on stockx or ebay. NO

Back
Top Bottom