Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

JB just hasn't gotten that olive shade right on anything :lol:

They had a backpack I was thinking about buying but when I saw it in person, color legit looked like ****.

Dont know why its so hard!! Those could be alot better!

Also rocking chi lows today, def fav pair of lows now to date, so clean

View media item 2025826
man o man. How is can't wait until they go on sale at my local my and pops spot

I just got the navy Metallics in today. I'm a regular 13, heard they ran big so I got a 12.5 and they fit perfect :pimp: Only problem now is the 12.5 is difficult to find and every time someone posts a steal it's always either a 12 or 13...

View media item 2028606
Gonna get a ton of wear this summer from me.

Damn, Villa, couldn't do price adjustment on my purchase from April 29th because it's been 10 days, :rolleyes

Ima cop those chi lows soon.
Just ordered red low nouveau and purple nouveaus from jimmy jazz today. Couldn't pass on those prices for awesome quality sneeks. I'll post pix when I got em in hand

Really want those pink joints coming up. I really hope they don't end up being a hassle. So far I've seen both of the other pairs on eBay/23Penny for reasonable prices

Really want those pink joints coming up. I really hope they don't end up being a hassle. So far I've seen both of the other pairs on eBay/23Penny for reasonable prices
Hoping the same thing. Read somewhere that they are limited to 3000 each pair. Hope not because I want the pink pair and the olive pair. 

Hoping the same thing. Read somewhere that they are limited to 3000 each pair. Hope not because I want the pink pair and the olive pair. 

If you want the olive pair early there are pairs for $189.99 on eBay

I feel like there's no hype on those honestly, I think you will be fine come release day to grab for retail

Black might sell out quicker but I think all 3 should be able to grab for retail come release day if you really want them

I feel like there's no hype on those honestly, I think you will be fine come release day to grab for retail

Black might sell out quicker but I think all 3 should be able to grab for retail come release day if you really want them
I'm just trying to find where they're doing right now. My HoH had no idea what I was talking about when I asked about them

Back
Top Bottom