Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

View media item 2190101
^ Yesterday and today's mail...

View media item 2190105
For those who have never seen the top picture, that's IG member @dylan_ratner. Last year he completed the OG Jordan 1 set. My goal is to duplicate his picture with all of the OG colorway retros as they release. Apparently I should be finishing up the collection next year with all of the Metallic retros...

Picked these up today from the Kissimmee clearance store for $48

6s6fs0.jpg

This thread seems to only confirm one thing for me: OG lows were made for poor people who can't afford the real thing. I feel embarrassed to only have Royal lows and not the highs.. Truly embarrassing.

This thread seems to only confirm one thing for me: OG lows were made for poor people who can't afford the real thing. I feel embarrassed to only have Royal lows and not the highs.. Truly embarrassing.

Sorry to hear thats your sentiment yo. I love my lows they are aesthetically very pleasing to me and their slim low profile design make them very versatile. I own highs as well. Quality aside they are a very good looking shoe.

Sorry to hear thats your sentiment yo. I love my lows they are aesthetically very pleasing to me and their slim low profile design make them very versatile. I own highs as well. Quality aside they are a very good looking shoe.

Yeah I meant in terms of quality, obviously they look good since they're using the same cws.. My Royals have completely fallen apart at the toe box because of the terrible materials used.

Yeah I meant in terms of quality, obviously they look good since they're using the same cws.. My Royals have completely fallen apart at the toe box because of the terrible materials used.

Dang, that blows.
My blk/red lows have taken a beating and they still look pretty good.
They are pretty much tanks lol

Last edited:

Worst post in this thread

Poor? :smh:

What the? This is an old pic right here. There's about 10 or so pairs missing from this pic. I also have lows as well. How did you ever come to the conclusion that they were "made for poor people who can't afford the real thing?"

View media item 2200422

Back
Top Bottom