Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

They released the 11/12 pack in '08, wouldn't the majority of us veteran sneakerheads pick up a Columbia with the new soles?

Going to cop for sure, just hope it doesn't get as crazy as the Concords! People getting pepper sprayed where I live...smh.

Welp heard from someone else. These will come in regular Jordan box but will include the red insert. I'm sure that means the plastic XI cover.

If the regular box rumor is true than the quality on these better be amazing. At least you could kind of justify the price bump before with the special box.

I cant see them dropping these in a regular box. I would think the same 11 box as the space jams, cool greys, and concords.. but if the space jams come out next year then they will drop a new one.

Didn't want to go through the same drama that I went through with the concord release but after seeing some of the pics, I'm starting to not really care anymore. I will be first in line again!!

No special box.
frown.gif

I don't care for the box but it's ridiculous to raise the price and give us a normal box. If your gonna raise it then give us what we got for less money every other year. SMH

Basically all of this!

Welp heard from someone else. These will come in regular Jordan box but will include the red insert. I'm sure that means the plastic XI cover.

That seems to line up with the "regular box" info I heard. It's a way to cut costs on special packaging but then appear to go halfway if the red plastic cover insert is true. Honestly, it boils down to this: The shoes have gone up pretty astronomically in price to $185 from original retail and in previous years but whether they use the standard Jumpman box or pay whatever extra cents more it costs to do the one-off containers like last year, everyone's gonna buy them and they'll sell out instantly. I assume Jordan Brand knows this and if y'all are going to shell out regardless, it's one way to cut corners slightly and save some extra money on the bottom line for them.

All I care about is the overall quality of the shoe. I could care less about the box. I think these will turn out nice and people will accept the new box when it's all said and done.

looking forward to these but i cant imagine how hard these are gonna be to get...i know i will still try though

Wow, no special box treatment. How does JB justify the price? We all know their story, raise the price and drop the quality.

Still to early to tell though.

Back
Top Bottom