Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

got my '01 pair which i wear still in excellent condition

guess i'll go for these so my 01 pair can go in retirement

not going to cry if i dont get em. they're just kicks, remember that yall

Last edited:
Dudes in here still talking/complaining about cdp XIs
2072bz7.jpg

Just curious, is the box going to come with the red plastic? or is that not true? I honestly DO NOT CARE ABOUT THE BOX haa, I am just curious.

The only shoes that come in mind being retro'd 2 years apart were the different variations of the black/red 1's, white/black 9's, and black/cement 3.

I'm considering preordering from a seller on Ebay. I don't like early shoes. But the seller mentions that they won't ship out till a couple days after release date. So I'm confident they will be a RD pair. Normally I'd say this is too much for other retros...but he's asking 300 shipped. I think that sounds fair. Am i trippin?

$185 for what?  When JB was releasing the 11's on holidays with the $175 mark up they came with a special box. ****, wasn't the concords retail at $180?? now these breds are $185 but no special box? smh, I'm good with any jordan from 2007 and under. Better quality. If I'm gonna pay extra for nothing, I rather pay extra for a better quality shoe. Just saying....
And all of your shoes from now on will be atleast 5 years old. Have fun with that.

I'm considering preordering from a seller on Ebay. I don't like early shoes. But the seller mentions that they won't ship out till a couple days after release date. So I'm confident they will be a RD pair. Normally I'd say this is too much for other retros...but he's asking 300 shipped. I think that sounds fair. Am i trippin?
Yeah man in my opinion you are trippin'?  They should be no more that $275 shipped.  See if you can save $25 bucks.  

lol not to make a point in my favor but how are these gonna be 275 shipped right now when its the most hyped season for them(2 months pre release) when concords go still hard for 300-325?maybe im crazy though... :smh: :smh:

Well, a very generous NTer offered to sell me a pair for $280 shipped... I turned it down, though.

How much do you think these shoes will be after they're released?

Someone told me they could be anywhere up to 700 dollars a pair

Back
Top Bottom