Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Been waiting all F%*king day and still no email. FNL has sent me every "Save 40%" this, "free shipping" that *******t email but not the "draft" email... Checked my Spam folder and nothing... I'm getting to the point of saying f*ck it... f*ck this f*king release
Who Am I kidding, JB has me by the balls on this release
Been waiting all F%*king day and still no email. FNL has sent me every "Save 40%" this, "free shipping" that *******t email but not the "draft" email... Checked my Spam folder and nothing... I'm getting to the point of saying f*ck it... f*ck this f*king release
Who Am I kidding, JB has me by the balls on this release
exactly how im feeling rite now lol

I want to buy my son a pair, he wears a size 1Youth. Will the kids size run sell out very quickly or can I walk in day of the release and get a pair.

I still haven't received an email. I called and the lady told me if I don't receive tonight, call back tomm and they will "force" email it.

I want to buy my son a pair, he wears a size 1Youth. Will the kids size run sell out very quickly or can I walk in day of the release and get a pair.
last year i jus walked in that morning and copped my son and daughter a pair of concords but i guess it depends where you at

just got my email, guess theyre still comin
At 5:30 on twitter they replied to someone that they were sending them until 12am eastern.  So I thought we still had 50 minutes.... I just don't want to have to call these ***   holes and hear that crap song for an hour and a half tomorrow

just got my email, guess theyre still comin
At 5:30 on twitter they replied to someone that they were sending them until 12am eastern.  So I thought we still had 50 minutes.... I just don't want to have to call these ***   holes and hear that crap song for an hour and a half tomorrow

Haha... This right here. Their hold song is ridiculously annoying.

Never received an email on my end, neither I nor my gf, and our accounts  were made before the end of the 10th

Fnl draft is horse **--. I got the email notifying me about the draft. Now I don't get an email to enter it? FML

This is horse sh@t just got off the phone with fnl and the lady told me if I dont get a email by today that there is nothing that they can do. They cant send me a link bc every link is encode just for your email address, my girl and I have been wc member since last year and I buy 75% of my shoe and my son shoes at fnl and this is how I get rewarded. 

Not surprised FNL would pull this bs. 
tired.gif

Last edited:
Still Gonna Try My Luck Down Here On Sunday Plan on Camping at My Local HOH Early Sunday Morning. They Confirmed Guaranteed Tickets For both the Breds & Thunders

Back
Top Bottom