Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

FINISHLINE HAS A LINE FOR PEOPLE WITH GUARANTEED TICKETS ABOUT 50 PEOPLE DEEP...

AND A STAND-BY LINE OF 300+ PEOPLE.....CAME LOOKING FOR MY DAUGHTERS PAIR BUT I'M NOT STANDING IN THIS LINE OF 300 PEOPLE SO I DIPPED.

I DON'T WANT TO LIVE ON THIS PLANET ANYMORE. :lol:

FNL, I posted a pic of my confirmation #..

Whatever
flag your own post hopefully mods delete asap, and hopefully no one in here is all mad at themselves cus they couldnt get them best of luck bro...try fnl spp though i just got through in gs and toddler size did not no mens

I don't know about you guys' stores, but my finish line was EXTREMELY organized.

I walked, no line at ALL, just one person paying at the register, showed the rep my reservation, he went to the back grabbed my shoes, and I walked out.
Exactly! They had everything ready already, so I was in and out.

Me and my roommate won the FNL draft. The other roommate RSVP'ed at Niketown Chicago, so he's making that 2+ hour trip there right now to pick them up.
Thats how we do at Finishline...  Thanks for the support guys!!

FNL draft went real smooth took longer than it should have cause people kept sitting in line after they told them, "all sizes" are accounted for in adult sizes and kid sizes sold out. Yet they walk up no draft email and put a sad face on walk off DUMB PEOPLE i tell you

[COLOR=#red]Ok guys.
As we get closer to release, let me get some friendly reminders out there.
[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#red]PROFANITY - It needs to stop. Dont get upset if you are issued an infraction and using **** doesnt help your cause. People can easily fill in the blanks so it defeats the purpose.
BUYING/SELLING - Cant do it in here. Sorry. Dont ask stuff like "ANYONE HAVE AN EXTRA SIZE XXXX???" or post stock room photos. I can promise that a new member may realistically get banned. A more seasoned member may get banned or issued an infraction. It really depends.
ARGUING - Let's not derail this thread anymore because you mad someone has X amount of pairs or raffle tickets. Pics of volume raffle tickets will be deleted also. No need to e-flaunt. Both parties will be issued infractions if the argument is severe enough.
EASTBAYREP - Leave the eastbay rep alone if you arent asking intelligent questions. No why do you hate Canada questions... Do you resell questions etc... We dont want to lose the support eastbay provides. Infractions will be handed out for people that cant understand this.
[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#red]
Please, lets just keep the positivity going and keep dropping info for those that need.

I hate to be the bad guy, but someone has to do it.[/COLOR]

As much as a pain as the FNL draft was, picking up was a breeze...in and out!! Was for sure it was going to be a cluster

Guess its time to wake and bake and grab my 2pairs from NikeLV and wait for my shipment from Seattle.

Nce pics, good luck to all.....

To the newbies..... #HypeBeastsWeKnowBoutYa :x

For you people that ordered from finishline, I ordered concords from them last year, got a confirmation email and ended up with nothing:smh:. A finishline transaction isn't in the victory column until you have a tracking number.

Bids on eBay going for $400 and they don't even have a real picture, just a stock image :smh:

Its alot of people lined up that have no idea about the tickets and when they find out they been in line in 20 degree weather and cant even get anything, people are going to go off... I got my camera ready!

PEOPLE, TRY
m.finishline.com
go to mobile website, just bought sz 12 no problem.
trick I learned from slickdeals.net.
smokin.gif
Man shout out to @bluesnickers for real, I joined this site personally to tell them thanks, you really are a true life saver for real man!!!! Placed my order about 40mins ago. Got a conformation and everything after i paid with my card. So thanks again!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i wont be hitting up NTSF until close to the cut off time lol. 9PM!

i swear my pair better be there or that will be when the end of the world begins. lol

Back
Top Bottom