Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

THose are Melo's PE 4s. Different than the ones releasing FYI
Ugh..Why don't they just release dem Melo's..
mean.gif

Well fist of all to all you newbies.... 500,000 is a reasonable estimate. Each state alone averaged about 4,000 pairs. Then the online inventory and international inventory. Easily 500,000. And I didn't want to be one of those guys that complain about newbies.... but, every year around this time we get lurkers that sign up and pretend to act like they know what they're talking about. If you don't know just ask.... that's what this community should be about. But, to correct this oblivious newbie..... Space Jam's are not coming out next year. Most likely what is left of the 11 collection is the Columbias. I am really curious to see what they do NOT next year but the year after that. It was 2009 Space Jam, 2010 Cool Greys, 2011 Concords, and 2012 Breds, soooooo it should be 2013 Columbias, so what happend on December 21-23, of 2014. Obviously they would not release a non retro sneaker such as DB 11 or Black Out collection 11 .....a BHM 11 ????... certainly not in December. Maybe a new addition to the family like the Carbon jordan 11 or finally the Patones. This should make everyone happy. Maybe allow some eye candy for the newer members.

I wish they'd release that low pack (Chi McBride) everyone was talking about earlier this year.

Please don't say that...I ordered twice as well the first time was for me and the second time was for my boy.  My boys kicks got shipped but mine is still processing.  That pretty much means mine got canceled doesn't it...
sorry but that's what happened to me..since i log in both orders went to my order history...one shipped yesterday and the other one cancelled....

Please don't say that...I ordered twice as well the first time was for me and the second time was for my boy.  My boys kicks got shipped but mine is still processing.  That pretty much means mine got canceled doesn't it...

I think you will still get yours, happens alot.

sillie how people get rsvp and try to sell that cause they can't afford the shoes.
I wish I knew about ntsf having plenty of unclaimed pairs.
What time were they able to be grabbed by the non rsvp people?

Well I called Finishline and after a hour and a half wait, the customer service rep said they could not find my order, despite the $205 payment pending from my Paypal. :rolleyes

I guess Im SOL then. Oh well, so be it. I got three pairs and sold 2 for $270 and got my girlfriend's brother his pair for retail. I know ill get a pair eventually...

sillie how people get rsvp and try to sell that cause they can't afford the shoes.
I wish I knew about ntsf having plenty of unclaimed pairs.
What time were they able to be grabbed by the non rsvp people?
they know upfront they dont have money but if u find someone willing to buy the shoes for $250  then thats $50 for you for doing rsvp...the thing is u have to sell them at craigslist as  " meet up at ntsf with 250$"  so all they have to do is line up with the buyer ( th eone with money)

I think you will still get yours, happens alot.
I just got off the phone with Finishline.  Lady said my order is still valid.  I just can't figure out how my boys order was shipped first when I rushed delivery mine.

I just got off the phone with Finishline.  Lady said my order is still valid.  I just can't figure out how my boys order was shipped first when I rushed delivery mine.
thats what they told me too..cuz my other one was processing till 2 hours ago and boom  canceled and the only reason i can think of is no more 10 or more likely ordered more than 1 with same account

Got a nice bday gift from NDC today. my shipping confirm email. only is SNS and CT were on the same boat. lol

:smh: at the guy who thinks Space Jams will retro next year... Columbias will retro before SJs. and i don't think SJs will retro for a good while....

thats what they told me too..cuz my other one was processing till 2 hours ago and boom  canceled and the only reason i can think of is no more 10 or more likely ordered more than 1 with same account
OMG...I'm going to be soo upset if that happens.  I would have of course rather my boys pair get cancelled than mine!

they know upfront they dont have money but if u find someone willing to buy the shoes for $250  then thats $50 for you for doing rsvp...the thing is u have to sell them at craigslist as  " meet up at ntsf with 250$"  so all they have to do is line up with the buyer ( th eone with money)

I guess that ain't too bad of a strat. DMing is all about timing. get paid $50 for a picked DM. I live by the beach so I don't know if I would be willing to drive to ntsf, find parking, line up with someone for $50.

I wasn't even willing to drive to serramonte to try to pick up the unclaimed pairs at 6pm.
Was ntsf 6pm too or were they the finishline time at 10am?

I guess that ain't too bad of a strat. DMing is all about timing. get paid $50 for a picked DM. I live by the beach so I don't know if I would be willing to drive to ntsf, find parking, line up with someone for $50.
I wasn't even willing to drive to serramonte to try to pick up the unclaimed pairs at 6pm.
no $50 was an example..people were selling for $300 so after paying for the shoes they end up with $100    ..NTSF was up to 9pm but was never available to public but it was retweeted again foranother rsvp for leftovers 

u will have no chance of getting anything at serramonte leftovers...line was so loooooooong

Back
Top Bottom