Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Yo fellaz i need some advise i got a cat that wants to do a trade but of course theres trust issues he wants to send one shoe at a time...i dont have time for that what's an easy way to get this done and over with guys...or just say F it all together

But you are charged $434 at checkout.  You would have to order 2 pairs.  And why would they give you a bill for customs? Customs shouldn't charge anything.  Credit/Debit cards don't charge you 3% for buying internationally either.. :nerd:   I just want 1 pair for $250 shipped instead of being charged $434 and be stuck with 2 pairs.

Most credit card companies do and its usually 2-3%. I have a bunch of cards. I have 2 in particular that have 0% foreign exchange fee that I use for ordering internationally or when I travel...

Customs should definitely charge you but because of their incompetence 3/4 (thats a guestimate) of the packages will slip through with no customs bill.

i got 2 pairs in my cart @ 279.74 euros

50.00 shipping

vat incl  54.95

total sum  329.74   ($217/pair) +54.95???

Where is the vat charge reflected in the total?  I thought ordering multiple pais or going over a certain price (like 250) meant that you automatically got hit with customs?    Thanks for the help.

Yo fellaz i need some advise i got a cat that wants to do a trade but of course theres trust issues he wants to send one shoe at a time...i dont have time for that what's an easy way to get this done and over with guys...or just say F it all together

F it altogether unless you wanna go through the trouble of doing all that. I understand the trust issues though, a lot of shady things go down these days. Ultimately, it comes down to how bad you wanna do the trade

1 shoe at a time as in...left shoe then right shoe?? :rofl:

In any case, don't trust anyone.

1 shoe at a time as in...left shoe then right shoe?? :rofl:
In any case, don't trust anyone.

Seen this trick a millions times... Dude only has one leg

50.00 shipping

vat incl  54.95

Where is the vat charge reflected in the total?  I thought ordering multiple pais or going over a certain price (like 250) meant that you automatically got hit with customs?    Thanks for the help.

Technically you should be hit with customs fees but most packages coming into the US are missed... especially when they come through USPS.

Last edited:
                                        50.00 shipping

vat incl  54.95

VAT is included in the 279.74.

so are these XIs going for more than $300 on ebay??? why are you all ordering from EU sites when it looks like the pricing is comparable? :nerd:

how is that?

279 = 367usd = retail

2 pairs shipped

so are these XIs going for more than $300 on ebay??? why are you all ordering from EU sites when it looks like the pricing is comparable? :nerd:

I would rather order @ a lower price from a legit european website and hope to not get hit with a customs fee than buy from someone on eBay.

nope he's not even on NT i asked him and he said what's that i just said never mind he probably google'd it moments after im sure...I've never in my life had someone asked me to send the left then the right...I thought about just invoicing him the asking price of mines and just refunding him back after i received mines

Back
Top Bottom