Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Let's hope they do colombia's in this fashion
tongue.gif

FNL rejected 3 Visa, 1 MC, 1 AMEX, Paypal!

Then tried my girls Visa, MC, Discover

ALL FAIL.... only the Paypal Got charged, but it cancelled a few minutes later.

No money unaccounted for After all of this thankGOD!

Woke up at 7, logged into all the sites early, and BOMBED. 

I went to niketown to pick up my KD's, and came home to FNL still being up with breds. Copped

You didn't get charged, the way FNL's system works is that your card is officially charged once the shoes ship. What they do is place a hold authorization on your account when you click order, basically to make sure you actually have the money in your account and it holds it so they can pull it when your shoes ship. Pressing order automatically puts a hold authorization on your card, but because the order didn't actually go through it was cancelled right away.
thanks for the info bro, but I wonder y don;t they take my card. i have enough balance and certainly card is all good

scored a size 11. needed a 11.5. wonder why 11.5 is always the first size to sell out... is it the most common shoe size in adult males?
My homie told me its the size they get the least in, part of it  being that its the last half size, but it seems to be a pretty commmon size, i was number 2 in line before and didnt get it before

Im personally thinking this is the last of the Breds we will be seeing. The hypebeasts are def to blame for this ridiculousness but on the other hand the XI is one of the most popular J's no matter the colorway, so these are def gonna sell out with the quickness even if you take the hypebeasts out the equation. 

Tip for those who can't checkout on FNL: call their customer service to complain, even though they have the "no phone order" policy if you explain to them what happened they usually will do a phone order for you. 
on the phone for 30 mins still waiting.

I ordered 3 pairs from finish line using the same email address. one with my gf's card and address and the other 2 pairs with 2 different cards but same address? u think my orders will get canceled? I got confirmation emails from FNL for all 3

Depending on who process your orders... Most of them just go through it quick without really reviewing if there's multiple orders. I have both happen but in most cases all my orders goes thru. I've used same CC and address before for 3 separate orders and still went through. I've done these to a few releases already. But one time I ordered 2 pairs and they cancelled 1 pair and shipped 1 pair on the Concord 11 restock.

Anyone has gotten there true size in these? I'm 8.5 but the Aj V's fitted me like if they where 9...And people said to go up .5 size on these, and couldn't land a 9 so got em in 8.5...Are they going to fit tight uncomfortable ?

I also landed an 9.5 for my brother in law..Got two online..wasn't even expecting 1..

you can add to cart and enter information on eastbay only to find "currently out of stock, the item has been removed from your cart"

Depending on who process your orders... Most of them just go through it quick without really reviewing if there's multiple orders. I have both happen but in most cases all my orders goes thru. I've used same CC and address before for 3 separate orders and still went through. I've done these to a few releases already. But one time I ordered 2 pairs and they cancelled 1 pair and shipped 1 pair on the Concord 11 restock.
thanks for responding. I feel a little better now

Back
Top Bottom