Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Yeah, I don't get when people come to sneaker-specific threads just to say they don't like the shoe...
eyes.gif

that's because every restock the same person bought like 5x more pair to stock and resell. 

That's why it's funny to me when dudes say, I'll just catch a restock or wait until the outlets like it's easy.

If you missed out on the main release, there's a good chance you'll miss out on the restock also.

This restock wasn't easy at all and I had a bot, who cares if you have them or how overrated you think they are.. ppl still love them I want a pair, without paying $300-350 so.. hopefully another restock happens this year.

So who actually got thru and cop'd this time and how did cop either manual or bot also how many lets use this as a learning phase to help out for future releases so that those who missed out with this restock can hopefully have a better shot at the next restock btw how many of you guys got orders on back order til the 14th?

Last edited:
So who actually got thru and cop'd this time and how did cop either manual or bot also how many lets use this as a learning phase to help out for future releases so rhos that missed out this restock can hopefully have a better shot at the next restock btw how many of you guys got orders on back order til the 14th

dude, adding some grammar would go a long way.

everyones order was backordered. it said it before the shoes even released.

nothing really to learn. it was race to get items in your cart and check out before they sold out all while battling the site crashing.

this model is the greatest shoe of all time IMO but hasnt been hype worthy since 2001 or OGs, yall can trip on these retros but its such an easy pass especially for what people want for them.

Last edited:
this model is the greatest shoe of all time IMO but hasnt been hype worthy since 2001 or OGs, yall can trip on these retros but its such an easy pass especially for what people want for them.

thought the black/red XIs went for a pretty good resell price considering the other colors or even the OGs, 01s. the flooded market definitely helped as it was a buyers market for the most part especially after March.

thought the black/red XIs went for a pretty good resell price considering the other colors or even the OGs, 01s. the flooded market definitely helped as it was a buyers market for the most part especially after March.
im guessing so, i really havent followed the resale of these but ive seen people trying to get crazy prices for CDPs and such so i assumed (which i shouldnt have) that people were still trying to get 300 for these retros when with that money you can get some OGs (got mine for 250 shipped in VNDS condition) or some 01s. i might be wrong but why go crazy for inferior products at identicle prices is where i was going or trying to go lol

Last edited by a moderator:
im guessing so, i really havent followed the resale of these but ive seen people trying to get crazy prices for CDPs and such so i assumed (which i shouldnt have) that people were still trying to get 300 for these retros when with that money you can get some OGs (got mine for 250 shipped in VNDS condition) or some 01s. i might be wrong but why go crazy for inferior products at identicle prices is where i was going or trying to go lol

I remember the black/reds were going for like 225 or so for a while after the march release. not really bad considering retail was 185.

I also have no clue why, but people have been paying stupid prices for the CDP XI even tho it was the worse Black/Red XI to release.

And maaan, let me find some vnds OGs....................

I'm very interested in seeing the quality of these shoes too. I just bought  a pair of the lows the other day from Kixify and they are flawless, great quality. I bought a pair of restocked bred 11s last April and the quality on those were awesome too...remind me of the 01 retro. I wear them too and they still look deadstock.

I remember the black/reds were going for like 225 or so for a while after the march release. not really bad considering retail was 185.

I also have no clue why, but people have been paying stupid prices for the CDP XI even tho it was the worse Black/Red XI to release.

And maaan, let me find some vnds OGs....................
yeah i got mad lucky on the bay, i was following this pair and it got relisted 3 times and then i sent a message to the seller asking if he would do 250 shipped and he bit, got mad lucky

i wear them all the time and they dont even show signs of seperating anywhere

I'm very interested in seeing the quality of these shoes too. I just bought  a pair of the lows the other day from Kixify and they are flawless, great quality. I bought a pair of restocked bred 11s last April and the quality on those were awesome too...remind me of the 01 retro. I wear them too and they still look deadstock.

but its the same shoe from the restocked XIs last april and from the December 2012 release.

Didn't order these, but I copped the lows. Footaction just sent me an email regarding backorder status:
Code:
 Thank you for your order.  We are currently out-of-stock, however you should expect to receive this item within 2 weeks of the backorder date printed below.  Unfortunately, backorder dates can change or products can be cancelled by the manufacturer
Let's hope there's no cancellations. 

Didn't order these, but I copped the lows. Footaction just sent me an email regarding backorder status:

Code:
 Thank you for your order.  We are currently out-of-stock, however
 you should expect to receive this item within 2 weeks of the
 backorder date printed below.  Unfortunately, backorder dates can
 change or products can be cancelled by the manufacturer

at least its acknowledgement that the inventory was real vs the tragedy that happened months ago

Code:
 Thank you for your order.  We are currently out-of-stock, however you should expect to receive this item within 2 weeks of the backorder date printed below.  Unfortunately, backorder dates can change or products can be cancelled by the manufacturer
I got the same thing for my lows and the same thing for my BRED xx8 SEs, and I doubt those were over sold since they're still everywhere. It just means its not in their warehouse right this second.

Last edited:
that's because every restock the same person bought like 5x more pair to stock and resell. 

That's why it's funny to me when dudes say, I'll just catch a restock or wait until the outlets like it's easy.

If you missed out on the main release, there's a good chance you'll miss out on the restock also.

been saying this for years, kids dont understand

Code:
I received the same email this morning. Spoke with a footaction rep yesterday and he said their still making the shoes lol 

hate to be that guy but if you guys got those emails, im willing to bet you arent getting the shoes.

hope im wrong but doubt it

Welp, got the same email for the lows and these. Probably not coming then. O well. Release da funds! :lol:

Yeah, I was wondering why people missed out. There were restocked so many times, the resell wasn't more than $250 for a minute.

I received the same email this morning. Spoke with a footaction rep yesterday and he said their still making the shoes lol 
lolwut. So these aren't leftovers from the original release? So production dates on these pairs will be fairly recent?

Back
Top Bottom