Official Air Jordan 13 Retro Thread

Year of the 13, is looking more like year of a couple 13s.
Hopefully we see flints and black/whites or white/blacks next year.
I really hope the black/reds are insane quality. I'm itching for a triple dip.

i was so hyped in the beginning of this year for the 13s but JB has been letting me down. its dope that the navy and chutney lows dropped but i need me some flints 

i was so hyped in the beginning of this year for the 13s but JB has been letting me down. its dope that the navy and chutney lows dropped but i need me some flints 

Me too... me too! If we get the rumored releases that never got released this year, next year, I would be ok with that at least. I just hope we don't have to wait 3-4 more years for the rest of the OGs

I for one liked the black cats, although they could have executed them better.
I really like the pure plat lows, would have been nice to get decent leather on the toebox.
The history of flights are decent at best. I'll still buy them for the collection.

Wonder if the altitudes with leather are still gonna release or get dropped as well.

The Black Cats were unnecessary if Altitudes drop.

The HoF are unnecessary imo too because we got the white/reds.

Too similar on both. And the retro releases are far more appealing on both counts.

Me too... me too! If we get the rumored releases that never got released this year, next year, I would be ok with that at least. I just hope we don't have to wait 3-4 more years for the rest of the OGs

I for one liked the black cats, although they could have executed them better.
I really like the pure plat lows, would have been nice to get decent leather on the toebox.
The history of flights are decent at best. I'll still buy them for the collection.

Wonder if the altitudes with leather are still gonna release or get dropped as well.
The new cws dropping are all a pass for me. I liked black cats but I decided to pass and I'd much rather have altitudes anyways. The HoFs are cool tho but I don't need em either. the pure plats lows are real clean tho and I may cop them

This year is more a year of the XI's. UNC and Baron lows then the Gym Red and Navy Blues that will come out lol. it's a disappointing year with JB releasing too many shoes with a similar color block as mentioned earlier.

HOF should've been the Playoffs or Wheats

Black Cats should've been the Flints or He Got Game

SMH.

Last edited:

This year is more a year of the XI's. UNC and Baron lows then the Gym Red and Navy Blues that will come out lol. it's a disappointing year with JB releasing too many shoes with a similar color block as mentioned earlier.

HOF should've been the Playoffs or Wheats

Black Cats should've been the Flints or He Got Game

SMH.
Not really, if it was 'the year of' it would have had a least one original colorway of the original model. Also 'the year of' can have retro + colorways like those 13s you listed. So in fact it's the 'Year of the 13s' because they're releasing/have released an original colorway of the 13s. 

Whatever y'all say I love Platinum 13s in discount

If it goes under $120 it will be under my custody

It's strange because I didn't see any other spots online selling them and nobody gotta date for em yet either

Back
Top Bottom