Official Air Jordan 20 Thread (Black/White - Cool Grey 6/6/2015 $220)

Stealths will be a gametime decision because that retail price is borderline for me

Last edited:
I cant lie. These are my favorite sneakers dropping this year. It's all about nostalgia for me and my freshman year of high school the 20 was the illest. The fact that my mom couldn't afford to cop these for me back then but I didn't take a total L she copped me the Obsidian 12 lows instead but still April of 2005 i wanted these more than anything. Now being a self sufficient adult i'm getting me and moms a pair!

I wish that new colorway was Midnight Blue-based instead of Black. But if they turn out good when better pics release, I may get them.

I can atc the stealths on footaction.com if anyone needs help. PM me. NO CHARGE.

Yup got them in my cart with ease on FNL. Waiting to see on nike.com so hopefully I won't have to pay shipping.

Last edited:
Wasn't planning on copping. But pulled up the link 1 minute before 7am PST and was able to cop. Never held a 20 in my hands so we'll see. I may return or oop to anyone who wants.

Back
Top Bottom