Official Air Jordan 2012 Thread: JB Classic pack drops 4/11/12:: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

I caved on the grey/volts from Eastbay with the exta 20 %, so came to about 152 shipped.  I am sure they will probably show up at outlet XYZ in bumble%^*, TX or CA for 89.99, but I would have to catch the perfect storm in order to find said outlet and find my 11.5 by chance still sitting.

IMO,  this could be the shoe and CW of 2012 so far in terms of clean looks, performance, and quality.  I may be wrong, but down the line, people will look for these as one of the best Jordans he never wore.

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

I caved on the grey/volts from Eastbay with the exta 20 %, so came to about 152 shipped.  I am sure they will probably show up at outlet XYZ in bumble%^*, TX or CA for 89.99, but I would have to catch the perfect storm in order to find said outlet and find my 11.5 by chance still sitting.

IMO,  this could be the shoe and CW of 2012 so far in terms of clean looks, performance, and quality.  I may be wrong, but down the line, people will look for these as one of the best Jordans he never wore.
I honestly think that is one of the reasons I jumped on the white/black pair. I already bought the volts but I remember not liking OG colorways when they drop and then down the road I'm kicking myself because they're now a classic model. These ones crept in on my way out the door for work, so when I get home I will have a chance to really mess around with them.

Originally Posted by khankussionz

Air Jordan 2012 by khankussionz, on Flickr
This pic is really making me want them more.  Can't go wrong with White/Black colorway
pimp.gif
  I have the Orange JBC, YOTD, and Grey/Volts.  If I can't find the Tinker Hatfield editions for a reasonable price I will buy these. 

i prefer the all-air (fly through). the zoom in the fly over sole (zoom+airbag) is too thin for my liking.

I rock with the Fly Over. I will be honest with you... I haven't tried the other soles in these. I wasn't a fan of the all air soles in the 2011s because I felt like it made the shoe feel flimsy to me. I will try the other soles tomorrow and give you my opinion then

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

About to finally cop with the 20% clearance code.
Can't beat 50 bucks.

$50 after 20% off?  you must have a swoosh account im guessing?  they are showing 107.97 for me...

Just tried out all three insoles. The options are great to me because I can feel the benefit to each one. I think that with the sturdy build of the shoe, The Fly Through insole feels amazing. Total comfort from toe to heel. It makes the sneaker fit a bit more snug than the other two insoles. I however enjoy the responsiveness of the Fly Over insole overall. Yea the forefoot zoom is a bit thin but I feel like the shoe gives me a bit more security during my movement with the zoom for some reason.

Originally Posted by don23lucia

Anyone's jbc orange colorway ship from ndc yet?
Got mine yesterday. Everything great with the kicks but the box was missing the handle and it had a big rip in it.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by misterj

Can't beat 50 bucks.

$50 after 20% off?  you must have a swoosh account im guessing?  they are showing 107.97 for me...

yea, i gotchu bro

Can't beat 50 bucks.

yea, i gotchu bro
plug me in memphis $50 id cop

Can't beat 50 bucks.

yea, i gotchu bro

Mine will be here tomorrow went from 0 2012's to 3 pairs one outlet that had em for 89 even gave me my military discount.

My brief impressions from about 10 2-hour sessions in Volts:

I rotated booties and the fly through and fly around: ... 6'4 200 btw

- first the quality of this shoe is first rate. The suede is buttery but has not scarred at all so far. Both booties are very comfortable and the high does provide a nice lockdown feel unlike the Kobe play strong insert.
- My game resembles LO rotating from guard and low post and never felt like the shoe wasnt supportive of my play. No side-to-side sliding at all.
- didnt have any issues with court grip. I was hesitant on the milk crate pattern but one quick wipe was all I needed. The court I played on was not at all pristine.
- With elite socks your foot definitely gets hot. No hot spots /blisters developed but at the end of each one of my sessions I had sweat coming out of every lace holes
laugh.gif

- There is an audible squeak with the low and fly around... idk which one was making it or both *shrug*

I love this shoe and would not hesitate to buy another pair. I think this is the best shoe since the Kobe V and definitely is on par with IV, V, and 2k4s

I don't get these !!! I could of grabbed these crazy cheap from a Nike family freinds event.

Wasn't really a fan but for $100 I scooped a pair (White/Black/Red)...

VERY impressed with the quality. It really makes you realize how cheap they make retro's.

Glad I made the purchase... Pretty impressive all around. Pics don't do the shoe justice.

Back
Top Bottom