Official Air Jordan 2012 Thread: JB Classic pack drops 4/11/12:: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

my unc pair. quick phone pics. not a fan of the flywire. I think the anodized leather would match the flywire better, but got them for ball so oh well. plan to try them out on wednesday

Question for those in the know.

How long will a shoe sit on swoosh before they discount them?

Right now the 2012 JBC are just sitting on swoosh at full price with no swoosh discount.

Originally Posted by DR DAMON

my unc pair. quick phone pics. not a fan of the flywire. I think the anodized leather would match the flywire better, but got them for ball so oh well. plan to try them out on wednesday

These are nice and clean reminds me of the 17s

I'd go with the UNC over the JBC.  Only because the JBC has the white bottom, while the UNC has the grey bottom -- won't pick up as much dirt.

Tried these on today and they were pretty comfy. They seem to run about .5 small. Will definitely pick up black/red on discount.

Originally Posted by vinstrom88

Originally Posted by DR DAMON

These are nice and clean reminds me of the 17s

And the UNC 9's too.

Thanks for the compliments. I colorblocked them like the 9s but I guess they do resemble the 17s too. I ordered on3/21 and they came yesterday If I had to do over would do anodized since the white fly wire is pearlescent

Going to put them to the test on the hardwood...

Me in the Volts (swapped in from the Wolf Greys) and my friend in the Infrared (custom from All Star Weekend)

My internet usage has been extremely limited the past week as my laptop decided to fall asleep and not wake up...

Anyways, I have a bunch of stuff to add here...Hope ya enjoy:

I.D.'s white.cements

White or black laces?

Caved and bought BOTH Jordan Brand Classics:

And finally a group shot of all my 2012's....

Originally Posted by mjm2zk

I'd go with the UNC over the JBC.  Only because the JBC has the white bottom, while the UNC has the grey bottom -- won't pick up as much dirt.

Yeah im leaning more towards the UNC pair as well loving the grey combo on the carolinas :smile:

Originally Posted by ijapino

My internet usage has been extremely limited the past week as my laptop decided to fall asleep and not wake up...

Anyways, I have a bunch of stuff to add here...Hope ya enjoy:

I.D.'s white.cements

White or black laces?

Caved and bought BOTH Jordan Brand Classics:

And finally a group shot of all my 2012's....

Awesome 2012 collection bro! d(0.0)d Loving your id pair
smokin.gif
Id go with the black laces
wink.gif

I swear, JB can't even put midnight navy(my favorite color)as one of the choices on the ID. i wanted to make a Georgetown midnight navy/grey colorway and of course I can't now. Unbelievable.

I'm very close to placing my order for a pair of jordan 2012 id in the bred colorway, just like the template... I can't decide betweent the anodized, nubuck or leather options??? I'm leaning toward the anodized but welcome any and all opionions...

@ JROMEY23: Do not use the anodized option. I would use the leather. The nubuk looks a bit faded.

@IJAPINO: Wow I had that same design on mylocker. I called them the white cements. It was a toss up between the black cements and the whites. But I see either way I would have been happy. them white cements are ill.

Also the black laces look very good but I wonder how they would look with the VOLTS grey laces or even the UNC darker grey laces.   Take it even one step further the UNC grey bottie. 

Originally Posted by JROMEY23

I'm very close to placing my order for a pair of jordan 2012 id in the bred colorway, just like the template... I can't decide betweent the anodized, nubuck or leather options??? I'm leaning toward the anodized but welcome any and all opionions...

If u want the leather patches to match well I would go anodized. Go back a few pages someone posted a black pair with the anodized optionOn another note. Only got in about a half an hour of half court ball. I have the over insoles and felt the were okay. I felt like the forefoot zoom wasn't too responsive Will reserve final judgement after a few more weArs

Back
Top Bottom