Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

i think they shud giv ppl a choice of nike or jumpan on da baq  me personally i wud go for da jumpman cuz its $40 cheaper but if those sell out first i wud settle for da nike on da baq   not to say i dnt like da nike on da baq  its a gud look on da og tip  jus dnt wanna drop xtra for wut my levis wud b coverin n e way   makes no sense

Feb 2nd is nice. Thought I would have to wait. Still sucks about the $200 price tag. I hope everyone passes on them because of that. Makes it easier to cop a pair. 

I came to the conclusion that early release sites purpose and way they make money is to create and sell high quality fakes. I bet 99% of sneakerheads or just casual shoe buyers don't get to see the actual Nike approve shoe until release date. So why not make a high quality replica if the people buying it won't get to see the real thing months ahead. It's deceptive but the people who buy from these websites don't know better. They just think its B-Grades rather than a well put together replica. Besides these replicas only cost like $10 to make, so why not put the extra time into making them good quality if the out come is going to be a $400 shoe that naive people well buy.

Last edited:
I came to the conclusion that early release sites purpose and way they make money is to create and sell high quality fakes. I bet 99% of sneakerheads or just casual shoe buyers don't get to see the actual Nike approve shoe until release date. So why not make a high quality replica if the people buying it won't get to see the real thing months ahead. It's deceptive but the people who buy from these websites don't know better. They just think its B-Grades rather than a well put together replica. Besides these replicas only cost like $10 to make, so why not put the extra time into making them good quality if the out come is going to be a $400 shoe that naive people well buy.

True story, I believe your theory.

I called house of hoops 125th street they said Keeping calling back as we get closer to february  because they dont have any information on them yet... I hope these aint a online release only that would suck!

Sometimes I think early release pairs come from Jordan Brand. I mean they dont use any marketing or ads for these, because we're the ones that generate the hype.

Since they don't spend anything on actual marketing, why not send some prototypes out there so celebrities like Wale, Fab, or whoever can gain access to them so we as consumers stare and gawk, and argue on forums for 100+ pages to either "cop x 2" or "pass". Either way, this generates hype.

I dont believe this 100%, but if it were ever revealed somehow, it would make sense.

Last edited:
Sometimes I think early release pairs come from Jordan Brand. I mean they dont use any marketing or ads for these, because we're the ones that generate the hype.

Since they don't spend anything on actual marketing, why not send some prototypes out there so celebrities like Wale, Fab, or whoever can gain access to them so we as consumers stare and gawk, and argue on forums for 100+ pages to either "cop x 2" or "pass". Either way, this generates hype.

I dont believe this 100%, but if it were ever revealed somehow, it would make sense.

I met a couple ppl at school who knew very well employees from Darkside Intiative in SF
who would tell me that they would hook their homies(other employees from other SF stores like TrueSF & black scale) up with shoes before RD..I'm sure you guys seen celebrities such as Chris brown, Wale, Rihanna etc with Js WAY before RD. Now I'm sure ppl who etheir have boutiques or Connects with JB employees can get Retros before RD. Some websites might invest in High Quality replicas but not ALL early releases aren't fake.

Kicksole is equivalent to AIR RANDY, SDS, MARQUEESOLE

Venuto use to promote AIR RANDY and other Early release sites. Now he is promoting KICK SOLE. He is idiot. Wouldnt go anywhere near what comes out his mouth

hes promoting because he gets shoes for free in return :lol:

Kicksole is equivalent to AIR RANDY, SDS, MARQUEESOLE

Venuto use to promote AIR RANDY and other Early release sites. Now he is promoting KICK SOLE. He is idiot. Wouldnt go anywhere near what comes out his mouth
hes promoting because he gets shoes for free in return
laugh.gif
you speaking from experience with sds?

i think they shud giv ppl a choice of nike or jumpan on da baq  me personally i wud go for da jumpman cuz its $40 cheaper but if those sell out first i wud settle for da nike on da baq   not to say i dnt like da nike on da baq  its a gud look on da og tip  jus dnt wanna drop xtra for wut my levis wud b coverin n e way   makes no sense

Not sure if serious? 

If next saturday is indeed official release date that's what's up. Get them joints out the way before all the other hyped kicks of the month start dropping.

They come out next sat now?? I pray they get thunder treatment that would mean my pair will b had with ease.

I met a couple ppl at school who knew very well employees from Darkside Intiative in SF
who would tell me that they would hook their homies(other employees from other SF stores like TrueSF & black scale) up with shoes before RD..I'm sure you guys seen celebrities such as Chris brown, Wale, Rihanna etc with Js WAY before RD. Now I'm sure ppl who etheir have boutiques or Connects with JB employees can get Retros before RD. Some websites might invest in High Quality replicas but not ALL early releases aren't fake.
yeah this is true. if you have a CONNECT YOU WILL BE ABLE TO GET A PAIR EARlY! way before RD. its just kinda sucks for peeps who doesnt have a connect..

Back
Top Bottom