Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

get your fakes out of here

you should edit your post & delete the pics

you post fakes, get called out - & someone else is the troll? please stop posting
Yes you are a blatant troll.  And an angry one at that.  I'm surprised a mod hasn't deleted them all by now as they contribute absolutely nothing to the thread.

When they first dropped I was on the fence about them. So happy I decided to cop, and didn't have to go through all the madness after the release.

Word to Chapelle THAT WAS WEEKS AGO

I asked someone which bot they used and he replied "there is no honor among criminals" What the hell is wrong with y'all these days? It's just shoes. Get a life stop thinking you're important bc of them lol
I believe I said there is no honor among thieves.

Please quote me correctly.

My life/career revolves around high performance computing so it would be particular hard to deviate from it.  In my field - we take pride in our code.  So I am not too inclined to share it immediately with some random person on a forum.  

For all star in Houston those guys from :nerd:ne tore up the hoh for 88's I think they bought 100 pair easy.

Still need to pick these up even though I have 2 2003s left and 2 2011s pairs, but since I finally got my db 3s I need this in my life and I am waiting for those Katrinas to drop. What is the going rate for these now anyways?

Still need to pick these up even though I have 2 2003s left and 2 2011s pairs, but since I finally got my db 3s I need this in my life and I am waiting for those Katrinas to drop. What is the going rate for these now anyways?

if u got 2 2003s sell the the 2011 pairs and you should have enough

You don't have the 2011 black cements?

I have CDP and 2011's. I prefer the CDP, but they crack easily.
Nah, I always prefered the CDP by images, the leather on the 2011s is too shiny imo. The guy might add some cash on top, in which case i'll most likely do it. BC>WC, Nike Air>Jumpman.

Back
Top Bottom