Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

oh i have a pair that i wear.  I picked up a second pair a while ago though, and was thinking about selling it for the cash but its just not worth it to me.  Id rather have DS pair of '88s on ice than a couple hundred bucks.. 
exactly what i feel bout thoses 88 sleeping 

Paid double retail for my pair - I didn't bat an eye lash and I love my pair. I wear them. Wear yours and you'll appreciate them more.

Peace
F Sharp005

I respect that statement about payng double. Me personally, I wouldn't be able to get myself to do so but to admit it is real. People here may bash it saying they got hooks, paid under retail, copped 5 plus pairs, but when it comes down to it, to each is their own. Everyone got their own price, some more, way more than others but it's what makes you happy, then good for you. Respect !

I have mine DS. Tried on. I would trade them for the Bred 1s but everytime I come accross someone who wants to make that deal the shoes are always fake. :smh:

But yah I dont want to sell mine. That is pretty much the only trade I am willing to make.

Anyone have part of the front of the toe box ripping apart after a few wears? Hard to describe would have to post pictures.

i thought paying 280 was pretty steep im glad i got them now seeing how much they go for now 
nthat.gif

Anyway I want to submit this shoe as a base for JBF customs. IDK yet I am thinking about it (itll be a year before I could even afford it anyway). The the Sharkskin/shark leather Adidas superstar and the Alligator SBs and thought those would look nice on a pair of IIIs

Last edited:
I Lined up 10 hours for my pair here in Toronto and paid the guy in front of me  for his GF to pick me up a second pair. I ended up with two pairs on release day but paid $400 CAD for my second pair. I didnt want the hassle of looking for a pair later on. Worth it in my eyes.

I paid...$435 for my 2 pairs, one from Nike, one from FNL. One of 5 shoes i'm never letting go (WC 3 '88, Bred/Concord 11, True Blue 3, Royal 1s)

Back
Top Bottom