Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Sounds good. I'll just count my hundreds of reps for helping with legit checks while you...oh wait what have you contributed to NT. I'll wait
indifferent.gif
Now back to the subject.

Your telling this guy "legit" "nice pickup ".(I feel bad for him because when called out for rocking fakes hes gonna say "nahhh NT said they was legit".

I disagree and have posted pictures of what I see in 99% of fakes out there. 

I have NEVER seen this issue with 100% legit copped from FNL FTL NDC CHAMPS etc.

Why dont you post pics of a REAL pair of 88's with the stitching im talking about?

Instead your talking about reps and contributions to NT.....somethings not right....

I dont think we are talking about the same thing here.

Last edited:
Legit pairs do have small peaks right?

It is rare to see peaks on 88 because that would be a QC issue and most of the time when you see peaks they rest of the shoe is fake. The only shoe that has legit peaks is the 2003. Jordans from early to mid-2000s had peaks on them.

god damn i was gonna start looking for a pair of these but these last 2 pages are like headache city :lol:

Last edited:
Now back to the subject.

Your telling this guy "legit" "nice pickup ".(I feel bad for him because when called out for rocking fakes hes gonna say "nahhh NT said they was legit".

I disagree and have posted pictures of what I see in 99% of fakes out there. 

I have NEVER seen this issue with 100% legit copped from FNL FTL NDC CHAMPS etc.

Why dont you post pics of a REAL pair of 88's with the stitching im talking about?

Instead your talking about reps and contributions to NT.....somethings not right....

I dont think we are talking about the same thing here.

Don't feel bad for him, he'll be fine. Until I see more pics of his shoe they look legit to me.

Please show me that extra thick EP or a choppy tongue and I'll gladly disagree. You're going off ONE flaw which JB is known to have on many of their shoes while everything else looks good.

Wait, You mean to tell me Jordan's have flaws...oh no my beloved Jordans aren't perfect. Is this is your first time you've heard of bad quality from JB?

Post pics of a REAL pair of 88s with the same stitching. :lol: Do you know the odds of finding two pairs of Jordans with the exact same flaws/characteristics? ****

Please pop your head in the Legit check section and see how much it takes to confirm if a shoe is legit or fake. With JB terrible quality control it takes a lot more than one flaw to deem something fake. Ask @TIMMYBRIXXX and @agsz.

I'm glad you've seen every released pair out there. Unlike you, I haven't seen every REAL pair that exists (haven't seen every fake out there either), but here is a pic of fakes with different stitching. :x Wait doesn't every fake have the same stitching? NO
View media item 1452930
Image from this thread: http://niketalk.com/t/580632/jordan-3-cement-88s-real-or-fake (read up and peep my posts)

Enough entertaining you, go hit them books, and do some homework before speaking on your recent "hobby" of sneakers.

Bring back wait period.

Last edited:
show me the way P .. sz 12 & it has to be ds none of that pads ******** ppl are using now in place of vvvvvvvnds

:rofl:. Let me see what I can find in size 12. What is your max you're willing to spend? These babies are jumping up in price every month.

The fakes look almost identical to the legit pairs in my opinion. There was a post with a side by side comparison of the fakes and real somewhere on here.

The fakes look almost identical to the legit pairs in my opinion. There was a post with a side by side comparison of the fakes and real somewhere on here.

Fakes keep getting better and closer to with every release. Long gone are the years of spongebob colorways and easily identifiable fakes. With JB in the past few years dropping the quality, the producers of fakes have been getting closer to the real thing. While still some fakes are easy to distinguish it is best to remember to do a legit check before buying and get multiple/tagged/good quality photos. Also, remember to never use paypal gift or money order.

I brought my pair to the meet up I did for my second pair last summer. I whipped the box out the trunk dude had a huge grin on his face. But he peeped game. Traded my extra pair of BRED XI for my first pair. Not bad.

JB quality control is what it is, we know, a small flaw doesn't mean a shoe is fake! on the other side when you have kicks in hand can be as close to the legit as they got by now but immediately FEEL fake!

there's not even need to scan for the hints we all know, they immediately feel "wrong", the shape, the leather, the feel speaks for itself!

Back
Top Bottom