Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

u got to spend money with those wc# tho.....usually the bigger spenders get picked.....
This was my first time entering so I can't compare, but i've certainly spent more money this year at Finish Line than I have in the past. There's a reason I got 4 WC Rewards within a few months 
laugh.gif

Used the same name 2 different emails same store 2 different sizes. Hoping I don't get flagged. Already rsvped, time will tell. I'm hoping the window is longer than 2 hours don't know how store employees will handle me picking up 2 pairs within 2 hours.

I talked to a rep and I entered the draft at two different malls with the same email and she said I wouldn't get DQ'd. So unless you did it an absurd amount of times I wouldn't get worried

sucks to live in a small city, cause we get zero 1's.. i was able to get the 1's i wanted, but i got lucky online
Same here. I live in WV. We didn't get a single 1 this year, or the Bel-airs. If it aint a super general release, it doesn't come to this state.

So tell me otherwise then since u know everything.
what i know is what they say on their FB page not the misinformation being given out on this thread
do your own leg work 

Ahhhh so you never heard of companies trying to be politically correct and use word games?
I'm actually comprehending what's being out out there and making educated statements based off of my analysis.
You are reading a Facebook page and acting like you know everything. Nice.

Got an email from FNL got siked until I zoomed in right away and saw it was for new products -_-

Ahhhh so you never heard of companies trying to be politically correct and use word games?
I'm actually comprehending what's being out out there and making educated statements based off of my analysis.
You are reading a Facebook page and acting like you know everything. Nice
just passing along what finishline is saying

i'll go by what they say and not your "educated statements"

thanks

You are reading a Facebook page and acting like you know everything. Nice
just passing along what finishline is saying
i'll go by what they say and not your "educated statements"
thanks

Whatever works for you.
Hope Finishline Facebook does you well

Last year I won and wifey struck out. This year wifey won and I struck out. If the production numbers are higher than the playoffs XI then I'll be straight.

Wait....When I check the email I originally recd from Finishline to enter the draft ot said we would get an email on Dec 12th to let us know. How did u guys get emaila early? Are any of you located on the west coast. Thats weird...

Wait....When I check the email I originally recd from Finishline to enter the draft ot said we would get an email on Dec 12th to let us know. How did u guys get emaila early? Are any of you located on the west coast. Thats weird...

By December 12th you will know if you won or lost they continue to send emails out until then and if you lost you will be notified on December 12th also

Basically, some ppl got their emails early to RSVP but if they don't by the time window they'll give it to someone else

That's what I'm thinking.. Seems like a lot of people won. And that's just FNL..

My local Champs, usually get a crap ton of retros(100+), is getting less of gammas than they did Taxis. Still think they will be around. It just demand always kill for an XI.

Back
Top Bottom