Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
what i noticed on the GM pairs is that the indented "2 3" on the front of the box is not indented, just has a regular 23 printed

That box above was indented.....the stuff is damn near perfect. It's nothing with these shoes that are a big obvious. It's the small details especially the packaging that throw it off. They have studied their craft of replicating now it's just down to small details.

Not at all fellas. You can even check out the legit check guide on 11s. A few noticeable differences. GMs are not close to on point as you think. 23s are stretched still, PL is too shiny or too dull, heel tabs sometimes like off, toe boxes are too round, insole sometimes have a blue jumpman vs yellow and there's still more differences

Of course the flaws will vary from pair to pair. They aren't all made in the same factory but the pairs I've come across are almost perfect. As dude says above just looking you can't tell on that particular pair. Their are different grades of reps. Not going to get into much detail about it. Last post on the subject. Just wish we could start a thread that could stay open so the average consumer can make an educated purchase.

Of course the flaws will vary from pair to pair. They aren't all made in the same factory but the pairs I've come across are almost perfect. As dude says above just looking you can't tell on that particular pair. Their are different grades of reps. Not going to get into much detail about it. Last post on the subject. Just wish we could start a thread that could stay open so the average consumer can make an educated purchase.
Even I can tell with that pair the member posted without a straight shot of the 23s that they are stretched and the box tag font is wrong. To this day I've not seen an on point GM pair in person nor in the LC section But here's a link to the guide as bigj posted. Very useful:
http://niketalk.com/t/585835/jordan-11-legit-check-guide/0_20

Last edited:
LOL wow.... Missed the restock again.

F it, I'm giving up on Gammas. Not worth my time or money anymore.

LOL wow.... Missed the restock again.

F it, I'm giving up on Gammas. Not worth my time or money anymore.
Man I feel you. I needed a 14 or 15 and have been hunting. Just missed out on restock today. Resellers out here doin cats dirty...guess I missed these. Smh

Man I feel you. I needed a 14 or 15 and have been hunting. Just missed out on restock today. Resellers out here doin cats dirty...guess I missed these. Smh
Yup, not paying 300-400 for shoes. Sorry. Paying $180 alone is 1-2 bills. 

Guess we've missed all chances, seeing as they restocked Gammas what, 4-5x already? I just came back into sneakers too late and missed them all. F it.

Yup, not paying 300-400 for shoes. Sorry. Paying $180 alone is 1-2 bills. 

Guess we've missed all chances, seeing as they restocked Gammas what, 4-5x already? I just came back into sneakers too late and missed them all. F it.
There is still hope. They restocked the bred 11s yesterday and it has been over 1 year since they released and they have been restocked 1000 times since. Lol! 

if i don't get these i am going hard for the colmbia's coming out in the fall

Yeah I was thinking the same and maybe use it as trade bait or resell to offset the price to get a pair of Gama's.

I missed out on that restock too I was so tight :smh:

I have to try and figure out how to get me twitter to do push notifications and sync on my Galaxy S4.

Yeah I was thinking the same and maybe use it as trade bait or resell to offset the price to get a pair of Gama's.

I missed out on that restock too I was so tight
mean.gif

I have to try and figure out how to get me twitter to do push notifications and sync on my Galaxy S4.
bro i was on it, on twitter and everything the minute the link went out and i still couldn't get a size 12 in the gamma 11's

market is flooded with fakes
lol but u act like NDC was the only seller. so you're saying you wouldn't pay for a pair from ftl, fa, champs, eb , finishline, jj or SP?

also considering how easy it is to get a copy of a NDC receipt like what fake sellers did with the ROs.

Just do your research and legit check the shoes.

Back
Top Bottom