Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

I was about to wile out....Then I saw the total price.

I mean $266 aint that bad considering it is coming from South Africa ...most cats that didn't cop on RD paid over $300, fortuantely I got mine for retail. Im just wondering if that $266 include custom fees.
Forgot about customs..... I got mine for $260 though on Ebay.

But Customs is 50/50, but it would suck to get customs, that's $300 if not more... But that place legit?

Yea they legit, every relase when they sell out in the US, this is one of the sites they cop from. They also are selling these right now even tho they dont release til July 26th. They actually have a NT account and often post free shipping codes and such.

http://niketalk.com/t/587111/air-jordan-3lab5-metallic-releasing-fall-2014/200_100#post_20991511

Definitely legit. I've bought from them before. You can save 5% off the sticker price by using a CC instead of PP.

I was about to wile out....Then I saw the total price.

I mean $266 aint that bad considering it is coming from South Africa ...most cats that didn't cop on RD paid over $300, fortuantely I got mine for retail. Im just wondering if that $266 include custom fees.
Forgot about customs..... I got mine for $260 though on Ebay.

But Customs is 50/50, but it would suck to get customs, that's $300 if not more... But that place legit?
Yea they legit, every relase when they sell out in the US, this is one of the sites they cop from. They also are selling these right now even tho they dont release til July 26th. They actually have a NT account and often post free shipping codes and such.

http://niketalk.com/t/587111/air-jordan-3lab5-metallic-releasing-fall-2014/200_100#post_20991511
Nice! I saw those lab5's in my size too....But 300 is hefty (Even though it's bargain considering other retail prices) but I will keep them bookmarked!

Maybe I can cop the infrared 6s from them this November.

My brother in law just bought a pair of fake xi gammas for 20 bucks and some bullets :lol: the guy wanted 50

I must admit they look good for fakes :lol:

My brother in law just bought a pair of fake xi gammas for 20 bucks and some bullets :lol: the guy wanted 50

I must admit they look good for fakes :lol:
Lol. Dude shoulda been like some stores and told him "you have to buy the matching bullets"

these are going to be restocked on the 23 rd along with other retros on SP http://www.shoepalace.com/release-calendar/

Hasn't it already been proven that SP's release calendar is not reliable? 
Has it???
Reliable or not. Repped @cheddaman. Always providing info and dope pics
Yea, I'll be looking forward to it.

But I still want an answer to my question lol

Has it???

Yes, it's been proven to not be accurate. I don't remember what weekend it was (less than a month ago) but the what the Kobe 8 was suppose to be on their site per the release calendar and it never came up for sale. They've even admitted on twitter to not rely on their release calendar because it needed to be updated. Look at the list of shoes coming out on 7/23. You really think all of these shoes are coming out on a random Wed? I hope I'm wrong and all those shoes restock but I'm pretty sure they won't. Only thing I'm sure of is that if they do, they won't be for box price at shoe palace.

Has it???

Yes, it's been proven to not be accurate. I don't remember what weekend it was (less than a month ago) but the what the Kobe 8 was suppose to be on their site per the release calendar and it never came up for sale. They've even admitted on twitter to not rely on their release calendar because it needed to be updated. Look at the list of shoes coming out on 7/23. You really think all of these shoes are coming out on a random Wed? I hope I'm wrong and all those shoes restock but I'm pretty sure they won't. Only thing I'm sure of is that if they do, they won't be for box price at shoe palace.
They usually only hike it up $10. Not bad to me. But yea, they are restocking a LOT of Jordan's. Hopefully it does happen. I want those Bel Airs or Black Grapes.

They usually only hike it up $10. Not bad to me. But yea, they are restocking a LOT of Jordan's. Hopefully it does happen. I want those Bel Airs or Black Grapes.
not gonna happen...they have been putting those up for months now and it never happens.

No, SoleHeaven actually released their restock. Their site was trash during the release but what do you expect when thousands of people slam the site on probably 100 pair of sneakers. SP will prob never do a full restock like that. They do have random restocks of recently released shoes. I've scooped up a few here and there but they're always over box price. We paid $180 plus tax for concord xi low. :frown:

No, SoleHeaven actually released their restock. Their site was trash during the release but what do you expect when thousands of people slam the site on probably 100 pair of sneakers. SP will prob never do a full restock like that. They do have random restocks of recently released shoes. I've scooped up a few here and there but they're always over box price. We paid $180 plus tax for concord xi low. :frown:
Way less than 100. Only met a handful who were successful. Basically what I'm saying is, SP hypes it up and then people come on and its way different than what we expected.

But it depends. I paid 180 for my barons. But I hope it goes down Lol, even though that list is LONG so it didn't sound realistic to me.

Hey, new to the JB boards so sorry if this is a dumb question, what's a decent price for a size 12 pair of Gamma Blue's ? Either DS or VNDS.

Thanks, wanna pull the trigger cuz I missed in the release but I'm skeptical about eBay and flight club is charging 400 so I'm tempted but also getting buyers remorse at the idea of dropping 400 on a pair of sneakers.

Thanks, wanna pull the trigger cuz I missed in the release but I'm skeptical about eBay and flight club is charging 400 so I'm tempted but also getting buyers remorse at the idea of dropping 400 on a pair of sneakers.
That's because you are paying for the peace of mind as well. Not worth IMO I wouldn't pay that much for these. Depends on you really. Go on the hunt, know your sneakers, post a LC thread and you should flourish

Back
Top Bottom