Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013 - Show Some Maturity People

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are people copping more than 1 pair of this, knowing that more people on NT trying to cop???  Once I got my size 13 I was done cuz I knew people on the size were trying to get through..... 

I was just about to go back to bed but watched this once it was over the site started working again
nthat.gif
 good lookin phillis 
Did you get you're size ?

oh Lenka, if I get refunded from you, I shall send you a very zklamaný and rozzlobený message on facebook.

Nothing is solid til you get a tracking number. Seem like way too many were able to cop :smh:

Last edited:
Tried to checkout on a size 9 but couldn't get to the payment page. Guess it's time to give up :rolleyes

Why are people copping more than 1 pair of this, knowing that more people on NT trying to cop???  Once I got my size 13 I was done cuz I knew people on the size were trying to get through..... 
Accident, order went through on two tabs, had no idea until I got the email.

I got the email from the site with my order number (asking to pay thru paypal) and then my paypal receipt after I paid. Anyone got any further emails?

margins will be brutal. i bet you make less than $20 bucks (if you get hit by customs)
I don't think we'll be hit by customs. Total was only 128 euros and 15 shipping. It would've had to have been around 190 euros to at least be near the $250 number.

I was able to get a 9.5 and checckout thru paypal in like 2 minutes of when it was up .. not gonna sweat it if it gets cancelled

Just checked out my email and saw my Size 8 PayPal invoice. Paid. Feeling very, very skeptical. 

Lol I think everyone is skeptical. We should b good thou. seems like a lot of us got thru but really wasnt more than a handful of people. Their site says that it sold out already so hopefully they didnt take any extra orders that lead to cancellations

Lol I think everyone is skeptical. We should b good thou. seems like a lot of us got thru but really wasnt more than a handful of people. Their site says that it sold out already so hopefully they didnt take any extra orders that lead to cancellations
i dont know that web site looks fake

Well since you guys are talking about confirmation emails.. did you guys received one looking like this or what? You guys are starting to make me nervous with this confirmation talk.. lol 

Last edited:
Did you have to pay through the email? Cause I paid before I received the confirmation email. I received my emails for the paypal payment though.

Well since you guys are talking about confirmation emails.. did you guys received one looking like this or what? You guys are starting to make me nervous with this confirmation talk.. lol 
I got that email + paypal receipt. Doesn't look like anyone else got any further.

If anyone did, they'd probably speak up by now.

Nothing is safe til you get that tracking and have shoes in hand thou lol.

Did you have to pay through the email? Cause I paid before I received the confirmation email. I received my emails for the paypal payment though.
This is going to be a wait and see thing. Hopefully you funded ur PayPal with a credit card and not ur bank or PayPal funds. 

View media item 295279

Yup got that and then a PayPal receipt after I paid. Doubt ill be receiving any more emails until they ship in a couple days, if my order goes thru. If it doesnt, oh well. Hope my paypal refund is speedy :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom