Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
id gladly pay 180 for these, considering what jordans generally go for. gotta take into consideration that these havent been retroed since 01, and probably wont be anytime soon. cant go wrong with an og colorway.. id rather have ppl sleep on these and go ahead and choose to other hyped up shoes, id double up on these if i can. been looking for a pair of 01's forever, thought i had a seller last month only for him to flake out on me.

id gladly pay 180 for these, considering what jordans generally go for. gotta take into consideration that these havent been retroed since 01, and probably wont be anytime soon. cant go wrong with an og colorway.. id rather have ppl sleep on these and go ahead and choose to other hyped up shoes, id double up on these if i can. been looking for a pair of 01's forever, thought i had a seller last month only for him to flake out on me.
agree with the bolded part of the quote. Talk about a long wait, it almost time finally.

^ When I first got wind of the site, late 2011, finally joined in January 2012, although not perfect, it was still better than now.

I can't speak of how things were years and years ago, but in late 2011/early 2012, the site was different.

Looked different, felt different, users were different.

Nowadays, people make me miss how NT used to be.

Way better when I was a newbie in 2005. I remember when the Screech scandal invaded the JB forum. You had the older and forgotten veteran NTers coming back to the JB forum and the General forum NTers that avoid the JB forum come through as well.

that WOW thread was NUTS!!

I went to my local Finishline that received the chicago 1s but not knick 1s. The Royal 1s are on there manifest but thats just shows what the company receives as a whole not store specific. They will know this coming weekend, you might  have to take a field trip or a telethon for these.

If you really want these you'd call around bruh. I mean c'mon man. Sorry to sound like an *** but making phone calls to your local spots would give you more of a definite answer.

If you look..... Im not from Houston. Iwill be there for All Star weekend and wanted to know what shops will carry these. So S T F U... and if theres some one from Houston in here Let me Know of some good shops out there.

THERE ARE 3 HOUSE OF HOOPS HERE THAT WILL ALL HAVE A TON OF PAIRS, THERE ARE 4 ACTIVE ATHLETES THAT WILL HAVE PAIRS, AS WELL AS 4 SHIEKS, SHOE PALACE, AND MULTIPLE CHAMPS, FOOTLOCKERS, FOOTACTION, FINISHLINE, ETC. BASICALLY I'M SAYING EVERY SPOT IN THE CITY WILL BE FLOODED AS USUALLY IS THE CASE WITH JORDANS HERE. I TRULY BELIEVE HOUSTON IS JORDAN CAPITAL OF THE COUNTRY.

L
THERE ARE 3 HOUSE OF HOOPS HERE THAT WILL ALL HAVE A TON OF PAIRS, THERE ARE 4 ACTIVE ATHLETES THAT WILL HAVE PAIRS, AS WELL AS 4 SHIEKS, SHOE PALACE, AND MULTIPLE CHAMPS, FOOTLOCKERS, FOOTACTION, FINISHLINE, ETC. BASICALLY I'M SAYING EVERY SPOT IN THE CITY WILL BE FLOODED AS USUALLY IS THE CASE WITH JORDANS HERE. I TRULY BELIEVE HOUSTON IS JORDAN CAPITAL OF THE COUNTRY.

LOL no it's because you guys are ratchet as hell when it comes to Jordan releases

Good thing I stopped myself from buying on FC 2-3 years ago. $600
mean.gif
eek.gif
 Can't wait!

Quality for these better be better than those knicks 1s. got my pair and they had a SIDE CREASE 
indifferent.gif
 dont know what JB is smoking letting these pairs out there. The nike air one these 2013 are fresh as Canada.
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Quality for these better be better than those knicks 1s. got my pair and they had a SIDE CREASE 
indifferent.gif
 dont know what JB is smoking letting these pairs out there. The nike air one these 2013 are fresh as Canada.
pimp.gif
was quality on the chicago 1s and knicks 1s different. i kept hearing about how good the leather was on them?

Absolutely loving the CW! These will probably be my first pick-up of February, (if i miss out on the '88 WC3). GL everyone!

Not all of its prices are bad. Srs.

I was buying from the one in NY
as far as recent releases go, their prices are stupid dumb. but older stuff i can see why the price is high, not many places to find 5+ year old shoes in a specific size and DS condition.

Flight Club has steadily become a joke when it comes to prices, if anyone in la is still buying from flight club ...please punch yourself.
It's not for normal people anymore. It is for people who make a lot of loot. I would have to be making six figures to shop at FC comfortbly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom