Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
F
if i spent $10 for every hour i spent trying to find a 13, 13.5, or 14 i could pay reseller price ..

seriously .. at least 18-20 hours into waiting in line, waiting online, waking up early, driving etc etc etc

hate the hype on these .. this was my ONE cop for the year that truly mattered

literally, my wife cried for me when the day ended and i didnt get em .... it may not be that serious to some of you but i love certain shoes .. i dont wanna hoard even a second pair, i just want to have ONE to wear once in a great while when i feel like it ... i dont even have that many shoes ... but man, these woulda been the top of my collection no doubt ... 

shoe game ****** up for responsible adult people that cant spend $DOUBLE$ retail for shoes because they love their family too much

(Pass the salt)

I feel for you bro, wasnt an easy cop over here in the UK, and thats saying something for a jordan, esp 1's.

I got a 11 & 12 need to trade the 12 for another 11 tho !

Y'all are so used to some restocks now that you have come to expect them. Even if they do restock, it will be random, it will be a small number again, and there will be even more salt to go around.

Don't just go and assume that every shoe is going to restock.

Nah I was informed some places are just getting shipments or haven't yet...I highly doubt we've seen the last of these.

Last edited:
Damn she cried? Thats love.

did for real homie ... she basically fell apart when the last size got sold out from under me at the store when a guy walked up and offered the employee $50 to sell em to him

it was a size 8 left over .. but man i love these shoes so much for retail i would have bought the wrong size to at least HAVE a pair ... 

f*ck JB for this ... seriously ... 100 million pairs of fire red 5s and cant make 50,000 royals so there are a few more to go around .. and f*ck em for giving Europe/Aus 40% of the stock!

Royals came out back in 01? If so you'll be good I played ball in my breds 2001 and they held up good and were comfy... Now I just stick to my Kobe 8s because my 01s are beat

yeaa i wouldnt be playing ball in em anyway, i just wouldnt want to be limited in the amount of wears i could get in them. thanks man

i can sincerely say im done with JB for the year atleast because of this greedy crap release ... 

i want a pair of these somehow 13-14 ... 

then im done, nike/jb can shove it for treating us like this

I broke down and paid 320 with my tax money...:x >: :stoneface: :frown: :wow: :smh: |I

I had these in 9th grade and wanted them so bad... :frown: damn u jb should have made more...

Didn't get the opportunity 2 get the black royal retro 1s. Everywhere said Sold Out by 5:01am West Coast Time.

i struck out this morning and there is no way i can see myself paying more for these shoes then my car payment. hopefully we can get a restock after the all star game or something

This releases was so disappointing. I live in Bham, al. They love the jumpman here but I have never had problems gettin sneakers. HOH opened at 10, i walked in at 10:06, no lines and barely anybody in the mall. Sold out lol it's a conspiracy
i'm from da gump only one spot here got them it was pure chaos but i managed to get a pair my spot got less then 20 pairs i figured up in the ham you had options you should of able to get a pair if you put in mad wurk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom