Official Air Jordan III/XX CDP Release Post! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Wow... only 35 pages for one of the more anticipated CDPs? Is it the economy or are J collectors getting fed up with the quality?

Mines came in from Finishline yesterday. The quality of the 3's looks cheap, but I'm very impressed with the 20's. It's not as bad as everyonemakes it out to be.

Originally Posted by BryonRussellHustle

Mines came in from Finishline yesterday. The quality of the 3's looks cheap, but I'm very impressed with the 20's. It's not as bad as everyone makes it out to be.

I was thinking the same thing

Originally Posted by joekamel

Wow... only 35 pages for one of the more anticipated CDPs? Is it the economy or are J collectors getting fed up with the quality?
i hope people are finally getting fed up with the quality. either way, i'm glad to see these packs sit. only we as consumers can make achange in the future with quality and pricing.

Im not getting fed up with the quality,it is what it is.All these people are talking this quality s*** and still buying js.Im not going to talk trash about thequality anymore because I realized im probably going to buy anyway.(example)everybod knows that jb quality aint worth a damn but if the infared VI droppedpeople would go nuts regardless of the quality.I know I would.

I finally own one of my favorite jays, the Black/Cement IIIs. The quality isn't as bad as people been posting. I guess some pairs are good others might notbe.

Originally Posted by Jordanman2006

Grailman911 wrote:

Be4Chst wrote:

Grailman911 wrote:

i dont know about yall but 209 is not a good deal on some recent retros. thats rape! 109 for the 20's is a steal though.

How is 209 not a good deal? Explain please?

ebay has it for more than 230. So does our own Buying/Selling forum

2 words: Dont hate.

explain?.......... think about it. how much does a aj 3 retail for. im not to sure but i think its either 115 or 135. y would u think 209 dollars is a good
deal just because everyone has jacked up the price? that doesnt make since to me. wat does make since is that 20's retro for 175 and the have them for
109. thats wat u call a good deal. heck a great one. u dont understand u dont have to cop for a rediculous price just because the shoe is popular. hell u u
gone pay 209 or 230 for one shoe u might as well spend a couple more dollars on the whole pack. ive been collecting for about 5 years now. or if you looked
at it this way half of a 310$ pack is 155. so y would u think 209 and 230 are good deals? and i never ever payed over retail for a pair of shoes. and i have
copped some pretty hyped shoes years after they were released for retail and under retail. people like you are the reason y resellers jack up prices because
they know you'll fall for the hype trick.

con someone explain to me y 230 is a fair price on a pair of recent retro 3's? i could see if we were talkin bout some og's or old retros.

The point ur missing is you can't buy the 3's alone for $115 or $135. They come in a stupid pack for $310. So if you only want the 3's you either
buy the pack for $310 and sell off the XX's or buy for $209 and have a Benjamin in ur pocket, no ebay auction or shipping to get rid of the XXs you
didn't want. Alot of people wouldn't buy the XX's for $175 let alone $109..You pay a bit more for convenience, and get a shoe that won't be
around again for awhile..and for sure not at that price. Some of u don't get that some of us aren't into the $100 CDP box, we just want the shoes..and
have no problem splitting a pack to get at em....

actually, boht of u make valid points.

Originally Posted by truniversal

Originally Posted by ehbball88

Just bought 6 packs is this going to backfire on me?
- Only if you planned on reselling. But even then, you should be able to make a profit in about......10 years.
^^ehbball88 you owned yaself
laugh.gif
..Did you really cop 6 packs?

Got my pack from skiptomyshoe finally. I gotta say after wearing my 06 fire red v last night, these are definately up there in terms of quality. The 3'shave good leather but my xx's have some ash spots. Imma try and fix that now...

Originally Posted by SneakerNoob791

Got my pack from skiptomyshoe finally. I gotta say after wearing my 06 fire red v last night, these are definately up there in terms of quality. The 3's have good leather but my xx's have some ash spots. Imma try and fix that now...

can u actually fix the XX's if they are ashy?? cuz mine is including glue marks

The III's are definitely pretty good quality. I'm just glad to finally get some black leather after all this suede garbage they've been putting outthis year.

Anyone know the weiht of the iii's? Uptempoair just sent my iii's and UPS says its 2lbs. is that correct?

JUST copped my pack.
One of my spots got them in late, but oh well beats camping out.
The III's are pretty good quality [for a retro] IMO.

came home from school to my parent's house and finally got my pack, III look fake at first glance, oh well

The XXs killed this pack for me.... might try to cop the IIIs seperate online some where, but i was highly disappointed when I saw the XXs in person

Originally Posted by Be4Chst

Anyone know the weiht of the iii's? Uptempoair just sent my iii's and UPS says its 2lbs. is that correct?

I ordered the pack from PYS and on the UPS shipping label it states that it's 2lbs. I know the whole pack weighs more than 2lbs
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom