Official Air Jordan III/XX CDP Release Post! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

^ which foot locker?

and yes the quality on the III's is pretty decent for a retro nowdays

Dam the ones from marquee look like trash it looks like the cdp tag stitched inside looks all funny. And the ankle padding they definately look like frauds.

glad i got my 3s forget the 20s
smokin.gif

Just got my pack and honestly the three's are really nice, i would rate the quality as the same as the flips minus the leather lining, the only complaintis that the leather is really hard compared to the three's of the past. As for the 20's i think those might have to grow on me, plus they came alljacked up with glue stains and unwanted marks. At the end of the day it was 300 for black cements. ebay tactics in a retail store.

the pair i received early from a different spot also has less ankle padding than the pair that released.......weird.....

therealjondoe, is it just me or does the pair from Marquee have a much thicker tongue? It might just be the angle, but that looks like another difference.

I always thought it seemed fishy that these online stores had CDP jordans 3-4 months before release date.. hmmmmm...

Originally Posted by Poofyo101

the pair i received early from a different spot also has less ankle padding than the pair that released.......weird.....

what "different spot" did you get them from?

Therealjondoe, was that one of the major differences between the 2 or was there more. I'm curious to see more pics if you can.

edit: I guess theres another thread regarding this I didn't see.

there's another thread about early release cdp 3's, it looks like more people are starting to realize

got mine yesterday at athlete's foot in atl for 175...i dont really like the leather/pleather but overall i am very satisfied. Only the 11/12 pack for therest of the year. Im almost broke.

the xx's aren't that bad in person. But the iii's are great. I'm impressed. Only 3 Cdp's left. I gotta find those 1/22 on the cheap

This colorway of the XX's is the worst of any shoe to be released in the cdp's
Not like JB cares cause they all ready got my money

Back
Top Bottom